napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trt shot once or twice per week?

mangugringo

I been on trt for ashort time now 200 mg p/w i have been splitting it up in 2 100 mg per week shots Sunday and Wednesday
Also 1 milligram of dex my question is should i just do the shot 1pw or is 2pw ok
Also has anyone heard of using sarms to replace test in a trt protocol?
Thank u in advance for your help

Twice per week gives you more stable testosterone and estrogen levels. I prefer it twice per week for that reason. Sarms suppress testosterone production so I don?t see where it could replace trt

Minimum twice per week. Think of it this way, your body should naturally produce testosterone every single day. It does not just make it once per week and then stop. More frequent injections also really helps to manage estrogen.

you cannot use sarms to replace test man... not sure where you are getting this info but i would avoid wherever you are getting it from... as much as i love sarms and noone does more than me, thats just not what they are used for... they go extremely well ran with trt though

Twice per week gives you more stable testosterone and estrogen levels. I prefer it twice per week for that reason. Sarms suppress testosterone production so I don?t see where it could replace trt

+1 on this. Sustanon you can get away with once a week. Test C it?s ok, test e I would def do 2 shots.

Twice a week as the other guys have said keeps your blood levels stabile. You don?t want a rollercoaster ride with your hormones..

i have always preferred twice a week... technically with something like test cyp you could pin once a week but ive always stuck with twice a week...

My doctor prescribes every two weeks with Cyp so once will definitely be fine. However most of us take things to the next level so twice is even better. It's really up to you and what works best for you.

Twice per week in the shoulders with an insulin needle is my perfect regimen. I never agreed with once a week injections spiking your level up and down like that isn?t health and does not help your body maintain balance. Keeps sides down to a minimum as well.

Once a week is what I do for trt. Test Cyp has an 8 day half life so you'll get plenty of stability with that protocol

Top Bottom