napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT options

palirnom

Hello I've been on trt for about a year now
Started at 200mg test/week
Arimidex and Hcg as well
I'm 30 years old and had low test, so the doctor put me on it.
Was way too expensive after a couple months so I ordered from a source on here :)

I was wandering what everyone's thoughts were on lowering my test doseage and adding in a low dose of masteron year round.
I know a guy at my gym that did it and loves it..... He told me it helped with Libido, muscle hardening, all over better outlook on life etc.

How practical is this?
What dosing would everyone suggest if doing so?
As far as hair loss goes, will mast be worse on the hair than test is, even at a low doseage? I know masteron is a shy derivative and test convers to dht. Just not sure how they compare as far as sides.

Thanks

Yes, the doctor had me on it every other day. The vial is 11,000iu. He has me pull out .2 on the 1mil syringe. I've read so much shit about it and there's so many diff opinions. What are your thoughts buddy?

Yes, the doctor had me on it every other day. The vial is 11,000iu. He has me pull out .2 on the 1mil syringe. I've read so much shit about it and there's so many diff opinions. What are your thoughts buddy?

your LH and FSH must be so fucked up man, why did he tell you to run hcg year round , I never heard of this.

aswell if you are on test year round , what is the point of hcg?

No clue man, I was just listening to what they said. What do you guys think I should do?

tbh why would you want to throw masteron in? masteron has no place in this, just cancel that thought out..

in my opinion I would stick to the 200mg test and I would drop the hcg.

What exactly is the reason you want less test and to add masteron? What are you looking for?

Also only use that HCG in short bursts and sparingly. Not all the time

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I've just heard a could guys at the gym talking about how they switched up their trt regiment and lowered their test and added in masteron for the hardening effect and water rentention they were getting from test. I just didn't know if that was a legitimate thing to do, or if they are just idiots lol

I've just heard a could guys at the gym talking about how they switched up their trt regiment and lowered their test and added in masteron for the hardening effect and water rentention they were getting from test. I just didn't know if that was a legitimate thing to do, or if they are just idiots lol

they are idiots , masteron has no place in trt and not to mention running masteron year round is going to demolish your wallet lol.

you are on 200mg of test, a mild AI like arimidex like your on should definitely control any water.

its not my thoughts, its facts... thats fucking horrible... you know how many clients i have had that come to me just for the reason they are all fucked up with their numbers on everything with test, fsh, lh, etc... you know what the commom characteristic here is and WHY this happened... extended hcg use... they are ruined... thats literally the worst thing you could be doing... for fucks sake get off the hcg...

its not my thoughts, its facts... thats fucking horrible... you know how many clients i have had that come to me just for the reason they are all fucked up with their numbers on everything with test, fsh, lh, etc... you know what the commom characteristic here is and WHY this happened... extended hcg use... they are ruined... thats literally the worst thing you could be doing... for fucks sake get off the hcg...

agreed, it's doing nothing but damage

agreed, it's doing nothing but damage

for fucks sake i cant figure out what any doctor is thinking with some of their recommendations when it comes to this, especially with hcg... its just ridiculous... these doctors have no business making recommendations and putting people on shit when they KNOW they are not well versed in the area... its fucking ridiculous...

for fucks sake i cant figure out what any doctor is thinking with some of their recommendations when it comes to this, especially with hcg... its just ridiculous... these doctors have no business making recommendations and putting people on shit when they KNOW they are not well versed in the area... its fucking ridiculous...

all they do now a days is write off prescriptions and take their checks

I appreciate the feedback guys. I'm going to stop taking it and after a month get my bloodwork done and see where I am. It's actually a men's clinic out of Florida I was using. They seem to be getting really big as of lately...I hope they change their shit.

I appreciate the feedback guys. I'm going to stop taking it and after a month get my bloodwork done and see where I am. It's actually a men's clinic out of Florida I was using. They seem to be getting really big as of lately...I hope they change their shit.

great to hear you took the advice, let us know the bloods in a month :)

You say you are on 200mg per week TRT
Do you understand how meaningless this is
On TRT the only thing that matters is ....what is your serum testosterone level
ng/dL

That is s how you determine if you increase or decrease your dose

Calling to set up a blood test. How many days after injection should I go in?
I do 100mg Sunday and 100mg wednesday

doesn't really matter...Tuesday, Friday or Saturday
don't forget to check your Free Testosterone estradiol and cortisol

If this is your first blood work since starting TRT I'd run a thyroid panel also

doesn't really matter...Tuesday, Friday or Saturday
don't forget to check your Free Testosterone estradiol and cortisol

If this is your first blood work since starting TRT I'd run a thyroid panel also

completely agree... you need to get EVERYTHING checked... MAKE SURE that nothing is left out and post everything as you get it so we can assess for you

Top Bottom