napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and Body Building

Freestyle Kyle

I was curious what you guys think about this because there is quite a bit of conflicting information out there. Some sources say that testosterone is not reallyyyy as important for building a great body as people think. It will be hard to gain mass of course, but these sources and discussions point out how women, who have incredibly low testosterone levels (compared to men) are still able to build toned, tight, athletic looking bodies, and that the bigger factor is your genetic muscle insertions and proportions, etc... but of course most information says that testosterone is crucial to fat burning and muscle development.

I was a basketball power forward/center in High school and a wrestler as well. I used to be rather lean, and I'm not sure when my testosterone began to have problems or if it always did, but I think the issues developed over time due to stress and other factors because I never used to notice any symptoms. When I got tested about 6 months ago my test was at 255 at age 29. It is now being maintained between 600-800 with my TRT, so I am curious what you guys think:

How much will a leap from 255 to sayyy 700 make a difference? If at all? Is it possible that if 700 is higher than my test has ever been, that I can add more lean muscle than I have ever had before? Do you think that kind of dose will be able to have ANY type of conducive effect for Body Building at all? Or fat burning? I have been lifting very dedicated for a decade and it seems that my muscle size has maxed out for my genes but with this in mind im curious what you gentlemen think. Thanks ahead of time.

women dont need as much testosterone as men bro.. their bodies work differently... for a MAN to get size, muscle mass etc. they need higher amounts, clearly... thats how men are structured... it makes a HUGE difference for you to be in normal range for test levels than where you were at... you will struggle mightily and it will only get worse as you age... you will be a mess... you are comparing men and women who are COMPLETELY different... it literally makes no sense to compare the two whatsoever...

It's certainly more ideal to be in the middle to upper normal range on test levels than low. It will improve virtually every aspect of your life, though some people such as yourself can be non symptomatic when their test is low.

I see. It was my inclination that the article I read referencing women and their Test levels was kinda bogus, but I wanted to get experienced opinions on it either way. Regardless of that, my main inquiry was the whole "how much can a jump from 255 to 700 really make a difference in someones body building?".. so.. To hear you say "HUGE" is definitely inspiring. I know it should seem kind of obvious that if my Test levels are almost tripling, that its gonna make a difference, but since I would still only be in a "normal guys range" I wasnt sure it would reallyyyyyyy have any substantial impact on BodyBuilding specifically.
I appreciate you guys a lot. For someone with the workload you maintain to still give individualized attention to every follower/fan that reaches out is truly admirable, and really sets you apart.

My trt took me from 300s to 900-1000. I immediately started adding mass and put on 30lbs in a 5 month period.

I see. It was my inclination that the article I read referencing women and their Test levels was kinda bogus, but I wanted to get experienced opinions on it either way. Regardless of that, my main inquiry was the whole "how much can a jump from 255 to 700 really make a difference in someones body building?".. so.. To hear you say "HUGE" is definitely inspiring. I know it should seem kind of obvious that if my Test levels are almost tripling, that its gonna make a difference, but since I would still only be in a "normal guys range" I wasnt sure it would reallyyyyyyy have any substantial impact on BodyBuilding specifically.
I appreciate you guys a lot. For someone with the workload you maintain to still give individualized attention to every follower/fan that reaches out is truly admirable, and really sets you apart.
Everybody is going to be different so nobody can say with certainty how much of a difference it will make. You'll still be in the physiological range, so any differences won't typically be substantial....but are still ideal to be in that range not just for body composition....but for overall health and wellbeing as well

OP; you have to also remember that what you see on stage is the end result of extreme diet and discipline not just the anabolics. .

yes bro, it has a HUGE difference.. thats far more from substantial... you are talking about being CLINICALLY diagnosed as low... not broscience low but CLINICALLY and that kind of jump when you are where you were as opposed to now is night and day...

Top Bottom