napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT and aromasin

el toro

Am 49 and going to start TRT, what would be max test dosage before aromasin would have to be taken also?

This varies by individual. Best way to determine is with blood tests and also high E2 symptoms. Seems like some can go to the higher end of TRT (say 200mg/wk) with no AI while others need to use a small amount. For example, I use 140mg/week with no AI but if I blast HCG ill run a very minimal dose of 6.25mg Aromasin (suspended) EOD.

Am 49 and going to start TRT, what would be max test dosage before aromasin would have to be taken also?

That is entirely individual specific. Everyone has different levels of sensitivity to estrogen and aromatizing compounds. Some people need to run an AI even at 150-200mg of test per week,nowhere others don't need one until much higher doses. As a general rule of thumb, I would use an AI any time anything is over 200mg test per week

definitely person to person variant.. i generally recommend 12.5 mg every 3 days with trt but you need to decide what is needed based on your response... i would start there and then assess...

Top Bottom