napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT a good cover up!?????

Couple of questions guys. There are lots of TRT clinics in North Texas and I have several friends that have gone and they say its pretty easy to get them to give you a 200mg dose once a week forever. Now you guys may remember from previous posts that I have taken no anabolics before and I also have been here acquiring info to start my journey down this road. I want to try orals such as Tbol and Epistane maybe Proviron as an aid and was thinking these would be so much more effective with a cruise of the 200mg Test Cyp a week. Is that a good strategy? I realize many of y'all prob take more than 200 mg a week but I'm thinking it would get my feet wet and be a start anyway. Any opinions??? Taking the orals alone is not as effective as orals plus test is that correct?? Thanks in advance brothers!

not really but refresh me how old you are? but yes use test as a base for anything even sarms, but if you dont need to be on trt i wouldnt stay on it, if you have some natural test production you want to cycle off so you dont completely shut down. i say this only because that is shots for life. i "think" i have low t naturally but ran test cyp and sarms for 14 weeks cycled off for 4 weeks and i will start again in january. i am 44 and dont really want to go on trt unless its absolutely necessary keep your natural production as long as you can no matter how low it is i guess. thats my philosophy. I will be getting bloods soon to know what my true levels are.

Age plays a big factor in going down this road. Most blast and cruise (no pct needed) But most are either older doing that, or they do have a problem with their natty test levels.

Well I'm 43 and figured my natural levels are prob dropping off anyway so I just figured going the trt route my be a good aid.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

I know you are older now, but You are putting the cart before the horse here. You still should not use TRT unless you really need it. First thing you should do is get your levels checked to see where you are at. If you are indeed low, then TRT could be a viable option for you. But you need to checked to confirm that. If you are normal and in range there's no reason to take test that you can supply your body with naturally.

What are your goals? Do you train seriously? If so, how long have you been at it? I don't know what you mean by a "good cover up?"

I mis-titled it. I meant covering the pct. In other words getting trt would obviously not PREVENT shutdown but it wouldn't matter because I would be getting a dose weekly so no pct per say would be necessarry to get my natural test back up.

Well my goals are to put on about 15 to 20 in dry gains. I've been lifting many years off and on but have gotten very serious about it this year. I'm 5'8" 170 lbs and am at around 15% bf. Never used and am looking forward to seeing how my body would respond. uploadfromtaptalk1450062439038.jpg

Unless you have a legitimate reason for trt o really don't recomend going down that path. Litterly only reason I've chosen to cruise in between cycles on test is because of bodybuilding. If it wasn't for my choice to follow that hobby I would never consider it. I still plan to eventually get off.

Now as far as low test, I keep my test low on all cycles personally. Don't see a need anymore to go over 500. Shit even going over 250-300 a week is a but much. I've just been learning to maximise other compounds. Bout to jump into primo next.

Long story short man don't do trt. Your not someone who needs it. Just cycle on and off like most do. Pct right and your fine.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

60 bucks too get labs if your total T is between 4 and 6 hundred it would be a deciscion too consider but be willing too except consequences if under 400 go for it you need it anyway if over 600 at your age no way would be stupid just my opinion

Gonna get my levels checked soon I hope. No ins. At the moment. Might have to get a cash price to get them checked.

Its goal dependant also if your a competetive bodybuilder with ambitions too go pro your going too run rediculous amounts of gear and stay on year round there are consequences for this but if your goal is an above average physique and younger pussy then take it easy on the gear cycle off and watch diet and training

Top Bottom