napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tripple Stack Log Cutting phase

emperor

HI Everyone
I hope everyone is doing well

I just got my tripple stack and will log it in here.

My current Stats
age 29
217 lbs
6'1
lifted weights 10 years
goal for tripple stack: Cut bf until i can see my 6 pack I want to get to sub 200 lbs.
ultimate goal : Physique such as LL Cool

I got my tripple stack from pure essence yesterday. Today is the first day i am going to start. I have used GW before and saw good results however i have never used S4 and Ostarine. I am looking forward to the results i will get. I will post on this log.

Time to shred and pay the iron price

-emperor

emperor said:
HI Everyone
I hope everyone is doing well

I just got my tripple stack and will log it in here.

My current Stats
age 29
217 lbs
6'1
lifted weights 10 years
goal for tripple stack: Cut bf until i can see my 6 pack I want to get to sub 200 lbs.
ultimate goal : Physique such as LL Cool

I got my tripple stack from pure essence yesterday. Today is the first day i am going to start. I have used GW before and saw good results however i have never used S4 and Ostarine. I am looking forward to the results i will get. I will post on this log.

Time to shred and pay the iron price

-emperor

You are about to be amazed brother! That triple stack from Oure Essence will treat you very well, and I know you will love the results. I will certainly follow your progress. If you have any questions about anything, just let us know! I'll be looking forward to your updates :)

I am really looking forward to your log and your progress brother... i will be here to support you along the way... let me know if there's anything i can do to help... keep the updates and gains coming!

Hi everone

So i finished my first week with the sarms tripple stack.

So far Ive noticed a little bit more vascularity. I do have a little bit of the yellow tint. It is not bad very manageable.
I have been doing about an hour of cardio a day before the gw. I am now putting more resistance on the elliptical machine
I havent really noticed any strength increase yet.

I look forward to what this week will bring.

emperor said:
Hi everone

So i finished my first week with the sarms tripple stack.

So far Ive noticed a little bit more vascularity. I do have a little bit of the yellow tint. It is not bad very manageable.
I have been doing about an hour of cardio a day before the gw. I am now putting more resistance on the elliptical machine
I havent really noticed any strength increase yet.

I look forward to what this week will bring.

with sarms they go in shifts on when you see things happening... it starts with the endurance ( gw), then the vascularity and muscle hardeing (s4), then the fat melting and strength (gw and s4) THEN MK kicks in and its on!!

Hi all

I am on vacation visiting my family in Los Angeles. I took my Sarms with me.

Today i got to workout in the Mecca of Bodybuilding Gold Gym Venice. My workout was very good. The energy in the gym was awesome.

Have a good one

-Emperor

emperor said:
Hi all

Today i got to workout in the Mecca of Bodybuilding Gold Gym Venice. My workout was very good. The energy in the gym was awesome.

Have a good one

-Emperor

nice, that is always an experience bro.. hope you enjoyed that one!

emperor said:
Hi all

Have a good one

-Emperor

That's awesome man! I'd love to workout there once someday

Definitely gonna keep an eye on this thread. Ive been intrigued by sarms; might give them a run. Will you be doing any before/after pics?

Thank you Hyena yes I will do a before and after pic.

Here is a pic of me taken August 11. A couple days into my sarms cycle.

b9da33501bcc4658b9573a1fadfd2d9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

emperor said:

You have a great base to build on, and this sarms cycle will only make that better I'm sure brother. Keep us updated on your progress and any body changes you see

emperor said:

as rick said, you have an excellent base... now its time to take it to the next level bro! i'll be here for help and support all along the way

Thank you very much for the compliment Rick Rock and Dylan. I def want to take my physique too the next level!

emperor said:
Thank you very much for the compliment Rick Rock and Dylan. I def want to take my physique too the next level!

that's where you are headed bro and we will help you get there!

Hi everyone

Today was the 14th day on my Sarms Cutting Cycle.

I feel good. i did back today and i wanted to see if i got stronger. for lat pulldowns i was able to do 220 for one set 6 reps. Normally i do 205 lbs. That was a personal record i set.

Cardio for me is getting easier to do.

I noticed more pronounced vascularity on my biceps and front delts and forearms which is awesome!

In terms of my vision i see yellow tint. Because of the Los Angeles smog sometimes it looks pink outside for a little bit. It is kinda trippy but nothing i can't handle.

In a few days i will up the s4 to 60mg. How do you guys figure out 60 mg using the stopper?

Have a great one!

emperor said:
Hi everyone

I feel good. i did back today and i wanted to see if i got stronger. for lat pulldowns i was able to do 220 for one set 6 reps. Normally i do 205 lbs. That was a personal record i set.

I noticed more pronounced vascularity on my biceps and front delts and forearms which is awesome!

In terms of my vision i see yellow tint. Because of the Los Angeles smog sometimes it looks pink outside for a little bit. It is kinda trippy but nothing i can't handle.

In a few days i will up the s4 to 60mg. How do you guys figure out 60 mg using the stopper?

Have a great one!

as opposed to half the dropper each time you take it, just go a few notches above... between the .5 and .75... its give or take but im sure you understand what i am saying...

Re: RE: Re: Tripple Stack Log Cutting phase

emperor said:
Hi everyone

Have a great one!
I'm glad you are having some great effects. The vascularity is definitely an awesome thing with S4

As for figuring 60mg on the dropper, one full ml is 50mg, so another 10mg would be 0.2ml added, so you'll need to dose the full 1ml and then dose an additional 0.2ml to get your 60mg dose

Hi everyone

sorry for not posting this past weekend i was busy.

Last week i upped the dosage of s4 to 60mg. After a week I saw no adverse effects. I decided to up the dosage to 75 mg. I still experience the yellow tint buts it not worse or anything. its manageable.

I noticed i am getting stronger. I think i have recomped a little. I think i have built lean muscle mass but i believe i lost some bodyfat as well. I posted a pic on instagram for my friends to show my end of August progress and a few say they noticeably see a difference :).

I look forward to seeing what the next several months bring.

Thank you and to your successs.
-Emperor

emperor said:
Hi everyone

sorry for not posting this past weekend i was busy.

Last week i upped the dosage of s4 to 60mg. After a week I saw no adverse effects. I decided to up the dosage to 75 mg. I still experience the yellow tint buts it not worse or anything. its manageable.

I noticed i am getting stronger. I think i have recomped a little. I think i have built lean muscle mass but i believe i lost some bodyfat as well. I posted a pic on instagram for my friends to show my end of August progress and a few say they noticeably see a difference :).

I look forward to seeing what the next several months bring.

Thank you and to your successs.
-Emperor

Sounds good man! Just keep watching for those S4 sides and adjust as necessary. It's nice to hear you are seeing the strength gains as well as the body composition changes now. Keep up the great work!

Top Bottom