napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triple Stack or Duo Stack?

Junior1773

Dylan & Friends...
Need some help here... noob to sarms/test and was thinking duo stack of GW+MK2866 or triple stack GW, MK2866, and S4 OR Test cycle with jump start with sarms... no idea what to start with. Sarms first then test? Sarm kick start with test?

Stats: 44 male, 5'9", 175lbs, 13.5% fatso, training 20 years but not super constant, only history is prohormone 10+ years ago(mass tabs) for 4 weeks, had some gyno pain/lactation at end and stopped. I got to 195lb, 10%BF, super strong. The gyno went away but I did have some shut down for few months. All good now but scared me.... Now I take BCAA mass aminos and Liver, Whey. That's it. I want the size/strength back without the middle fat/flanks area... I want the six pack back

So... not sure what to run now as my training and diet is SOLID for a year now. I want the lower abs, not just uppers. And no gyno or shut down... I may be totally off thinking so I'd like to hear suggestions.

Thoughts??

Thank you!
-Junior

i would start with the sarms triple stack brother... that would be the best way to go... test will absolutely suppress you and it converts to estrogen... sarms suppression is minimal and there is NO estrogen conversion...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Welcome to isarms brother. Glad to have you with us! Dylan gave you a great stack to run for your goals

Thanks Rock/Dylan.
Im going to start the triple stack in a week... I think. One question... the S4... a car accident left me with only one good eye. I cant see sh1t out of the other. The sides from the S4... major concerns? I cant risk losing vision in my only good eye. Suggestions?

you would not lose your vision, none of the side effects are permanent but even so, it may not be the best idea... i would switch that out with rad140

Top Bottom