napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Triathlete question

BigMike

Hi guys! I'm a triathlete and my goal is a ironman race in 10 weeks. I'm running righ now gw and sr for like a week now. Normally I'm a person with nice air an endurance but I was looking for that extra push to get where I want. The question is? A good ironman race time is nine to ten hours! Do Sarms have that capacity to work for nine to ten hours consecutive? This is real endurance not the type of endurance to go to de gym and lift weights. This is too many hours on a event! Do you guys think I need a little boost on the race? Or for you're experience working with sarms know somebody the do the same as me and have another alternatives? I just want to race and kill it!!! Thanks guys I will appreciate you're suggestions!

Those are great compounds for what you are doing but my suggestion is to run either betamethasone or equivalent the morning before the race. About 15-20 hours before start. You can also run hydrocortisone the morning of the race but the half life is short. It may only last a little longer than half the race. It could last the whole race. Nothing in my opinion is more effective than corticosteroids for endurance events. You can go, go, and go more with less pain than you've ever felt at the same race load

Then there's always epo but you'd need to start that now in order to give your muscles time to sync up with the new aerobic engine that epo will give you. Otherwise you can hurt yourself by over doing training and blowing your muscles out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hi guys! I'm a triathlete and my goal is a ironman race in 10 weeks. I'm running righ now gw and sr for like a week now. Normally I'm a person with nice air an endurance but I was looking for that extra push to get where I want. The question is? A good ironman race time is nine to ten hours! Do Sarms have that capacity to work for nine to ten hours consecutive? This is real endurance not the type of endurance to go to de gym and lift weights. This is too many hours on a event! Do you guys think I need a little boost on the race? Or for you're experience working with sarms know somebody the do the same as me and have another alternatives? I just want to race and kill it!!! Thanks guys I will appreciate you're suggestions!
gw has a longer half life, 24-36 hours... it will continuously build your vo2max, which is obviously HUGE for what you need.. you could not have picked a better option to use

In addition to what's been advised, if your not opposed to aas 150mg of Test and 300-600mg of EQ each week is a great cycle for endurance.

GW and sr9009 are perfect for your triathlon goals. Just make sure you get legit high quality sarms. www.sarmsx.com is the best and highest quality you'll find guaranteed

Thanks guys!! There is any steroids that you guys know that can help too? I just want to be clear guys. And do GW can work with ostarine?

Last edited:
Thanks guys!! There is any steroids that you guys know that can help too? I just want to be clear guys
eq is helpful for endurance but not even close to gw501516 and sr9009... its the best steroid for it... primobolan also helps slightly with endurance but nothing crazy either... the other sarm that has shown to be quite helpful endurance wise is rad140...

eq is helpful for endurance but not even close to gw501516 and sr9009... its the best steroid for it... primobolan also helps slightly with endurance but nothing crazy either... the other sarm that has shown to be quite helpful endurance wise is rad140...

Thanks Dylan! It's been doping cases before on triathlon with ostarine!!! Do you think MK will work?

dude i have no clue what your saying man, im sorry, im so busy with all these questions today... i have tried to help you the best i can

Top Bottom