napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren

Tranthouse6

Why does my wife always start fights with me when I’m on tren? Even if I don’t say anything. She can just sense I’m in a good mood, confident and feeling strong. And she will neglect sex because she knows I want it and she will just start fights. I don’t understand.

i would venture to guess that you are more than likely of the cause of the problems when using tren... it can effect your aggression and your mind man... its done it to many of us... perhaps you shouldnt use it anymore

Tren can do a number on your mind, mental state, and can really play tricks on your emotions. It is definitely not for everyone

Why does my wife always start fights with me when I’m on tren? Even if I don’t say anything. She can just sense I’m in a good mood, confident and feeling strong. And she will neglect sex because she knows I want it and she will just start fights. I don’t understand.
bro honestly you sound like poosy. if you want sex you should get it, you the man

You may not even realize it but its likely you're not a peach to deal with on tren which is leading to these issues

Is your wife into the fitness lifestyle? A lot of times significant others will get jealous and insecure at the others attempts to improve their appearance. Some feel you're doing it for someone else or just to make yourself more attractive to others. They will intentionally make you miss training, sabotage your diet and start arguments. Although if you're approaching her for sex often and show overall attention I don't see why that would be the case. You might just be an asshole on Tren.

Top Bottom