napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Withdrawal

Specimen

I loved everything about my tren cycle. Had minimal sides and crazy results. Tested the waters a bit and tapered up to 100 ace with 50 prop ed for the last two weeks and handled it fine. Last pin of ace was 9/1 but im continuing with prop for another week. I have been looking forward to giving my body a break from AAS and the weights but man it has been everything but relaxing.

Ive been more irritable than I ever was on cycle and slept maybe 2 hours the past two days when sleeping hasnt been this big of an issue. Ive also been having weird food cravings, body temp fluctuations, low energy, crazy hallucinations/dreams, and have come to realize this is fucking withdrawal. Hoping this doesnt last much longer but after learning the hard way I suggest tren users taper off. Tren is a hell of a drug but all precautions must be taken

It takes about 2 weeks for me to get back to normal after a Tren cycle. Lower your weight and increase your reps and count the days until you can do another one. That's what I do.

Not sure if you PCT or cruise but I stay on HGH or MK677 which helps keep me stay motivated some and helps with recovery.

I strongly encourage GW-50156 as much as possible to help with your lipids. Basically cycle it on and off year round.

Count the days lmaoo. Motivation will never be an issue for me, I was just caught off guard. I was planning on taking this week off anyway then easing back into it. Growth has always interested me but I'm content spending extra money feeding myself right at this point in my life. On a positive note, I am finally shitting normally. Tren had me backed up

Do bloodwork for your lipids and prepare yourself. It won't be pretty.

gw is huge with gw but i also understand how you feel here... i hate this aspect of tren amongst others... as great as it is, things like this show most people why tren is just not worth it... you just have to weigh the risk vs reward... it will take at least 2 weeks to start feeling like yourself and could be a bit longer...

Top Bottom