napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren Storm is no joke... Phurious Delivers

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
I just have to say that I already felt like a beast after my tren storm injection yesterday... I did take a bit more than I had initially planned whether by accident or on purpose (like the latter) I am very impressed... I'm expecting some serious gains on this one... Thank you Phurious!

Great to hear we are living up to your expectations Dylan! I personally haven't got the chance to try out "tren storm", but I've heard lots of great feedback and seen amazing transformations from customers.

Keep us updated with your progress and results!

DylanGemelli said:
I just have to say that I already felt like a beast after my tren storm injection yesterday... I did take a bit more than I had initially planned whether by accident or on purpose (like the latter) I am very impressed... I'm expecting some serious gains on this one... Thank you Phurious!
How are you dosing it Dylan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Tren Storm is no joke... Phurious Delivers

DylanGemelli said:
I knew you would do more than you said. Lol. Ya buddy. I'm glad you like it so far.

LAfit said:
DylanGemelli said:
How are you dosing it Dylan?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am going with 1 cc every 3 days by recommendation of phurious... beast mode!

Re: RE: Re: Tren Storm is no joke... Phurious Delivers

RickRock said:
What exactly is Tren storm? Tren no ester and Tren Ace?
Its tren no ester. Tren ace and tren e. In a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren. For maximum results.

The novice user will do this 2x per week

Advanced 3-4 times per week.

KingWizard said:
Phurious users 7x a week

Sent using Tapatalk
Actually ya ur close. I already done 4cc of storm this week ;)

I can already see the strength changes coming on and I am sure at this point I am going to have to increase my calories to accommodate this... I have myself trained so well to eat a certain amount that its really difficult to increase but when I want something, i make myself do whatever i have to do and its probably time to put on a little more size as I can see my body just eating this tren up especially using it with primo and eq.... I want to get the most out of it so watch the beast come out... :eek:

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
Its tren no ester. Tren ace and tren e. In a specific ratio dosage for optimal blood levels for a constant release of tren. For maximum results.

I actually like the idea of that blend with the different half lives, if side effects don't become an issue. I say that Tren is one of those drugs you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate them.

RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:

I actually like the idea of that blend with the different half lives, if side effects don't become an issue. I say that Tren is one of those drugs you want to keep blood levels as stable as possible to alleviate them.

It's pretty amazing. I did the ratios at a specific dosage to help w the sides. That way you can just tailor injections to specific need or tolerances

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:

It's pretty amazing. I did the ratios at a specific dosage to help w the sides. That way you can just tailor injections to specific need or tolerances

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Once you explained it to me and broke it down, I obviously sat down and did a thorough overview and I was quite impressed with your formulations... It is actually the perfect blend and ratio to get a large amount of tren but avoid a lot of sides due to the ratio and time in vs. time out... I am actually very impressed with the entire concept and that was part of what convinced me to actually run tren... This is an excellent one of a kind product... Nice work PHURIOUS...

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Once you explained it to me and broke it down, I obviously sat down and did a thorough overview and I was quite impressed with your formulations... It is actually the perfect blend and ratio to get a large amount of tren but avoid a lot of sides due to the ratio and time in vs. time out... I am actually very impressed with the entire concept and that was part of what convinced me to actually run tren... This is an excellent one of a kind product... Nice work PHURIOUS...

Thank you. I really appreciate that. I hope it works great for you.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
RickRock said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I really have no doubt it will... I have a big expectation but that is due to your reputation and results I have seen from everyone with it...

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I really have no doubt it will... I have a big expectation but that is due to your reputation and results I have seen from everyone with it...

I just started on it also. 750mg a week. Going big. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LOL yeah that's big... Im sticking with the 250 every three days... that should be plenty for me... :eek:

Ya it should. But you will want more. Just wait. Lol.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

LOL yeah that's big... Im sticking with the 250 every three days... that should be plenty for me... :eek:
500mg of Tren per week is PLENTY. Trust me on that. You'll love it at that dose brother

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:
PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"DylanGemelli" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:
"PHURIOUS" said:
"RickRock" said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS PHARMA

500mg of Tren per week is PLENTY. Trust me on that. You'll love it at that dose brother

Im trying to accommodate it the best I can... I am adding a bit more to my diet, nothing drastic but maybe 250-300 more calories, which still leaves me at a deficit but I still expect nice size... If i need more, I will definitely attempt to adjust it...

Top Bottom