napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Tren expierences!!!

LouisVillan502

Just want to ask some of you more experienced Tren user want labs products gave U best results. I used 2 different labs and was not impressed with either. Im planning my next cycle and looking for feedback based on expierence of what way to go as far as lab. Thx

Sent from my LGMS210 using Tapatalk

Just want to ask some of you more experienced Tren user want labs products gave U best results. I used 2 different labs and was not impressed with either. Im planning my next cycle and looking for feedback based on expierence of what way to go as far as lab. Thx

All of the sources here are top notch bro. I can tell you from my own experience that biotech tren is high quality and extremely potent

without knowing anything aboht you..i can deduce ...that if you have done 2 tren cycles aren't "impressed"...you are in no condition to be using tren
ITS NOT THE LABS...ITS YOU...your condition/diet/training must suck

Stop blaming the compound..and take a cold hard look at yourself

I somewhat agree with you Buen. But I've also run tren and been highly disappointed. I ramped slowly up to 750mg from an old source here. That was my first tren run and wasn't getting much of anything. I switched to Robo and took 300mg per week and was hit with a brick. I rep Robo for a reason.
To the Op. if you trust the source, then I'd side with buen and say you need to take a look into your regimen.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

hard to believe 2 different sources were bunk...much more likely something "else" was off

Never said bunk. I guess i justt had higher expectations. I ve tren ace at 400mg per 6 days amd ive ran tren e at 600 mgs per wk. Never ran caper or prami. Never expierenced any prolactin or sex related sides. Never had tren cough. Strength did have a major spike and i did make gains i just expected more i guess.

without knowing anything aboht you..i can deduce ...that if you have done 2 tren cycles aren't "impressed"...you are in no condition to be using tren
ITS NOT THE LABS...ITS YOU...your condition/diet/training must suck

Stop blaming the compound..and take a cold hard look at yourself
Plus u dnt know me bro so how can u judge me. My diet is on training is on. Bn around the block. Im 37yrs old and was a personal trainer for most of my 20s my. I know what im doing. Just with all the tren hype u cant do anything but high high expectations.

Never said bunk. I guess i justt had higher expectations. I ve tren ace at 400mg per 6 days amd ive ran tren e at 600 mgs per wk. Never ran caper or prami. Never expierenced any prolactin or sex related sides. Never had tren cough. Strength did have a major spike and i did make gains i just expected more i guess.

So...why then are you looking for other labs...and thinking you will have different results???

If Tren is not for you....its not for you......why do think tren from any other source would be any different???

That makes sense. I guess im just looking for too much from an aas. I just didnt expierence the sides dylan talks about so i figured my aource was under dosed or maybe some other aas. Idk man just with soimg to cycle u would think tren cough atleast once right

Top Bottom