napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren&EQ

karismat1c

Hey guys,

So i've been considerating a tren cycle (would be my first) but i'm not sure if i should add in EQ to it. To make a long story short, i've done plenty of test e, eq cycles together but never got around to trying tren. So i'm not a noob. My proposed cycle would be:

test e: 300mg 1x weekly
tren e: 300mg 1x weekly
eq: 800mg 1x weekly

i like shooting once as i feel that works better for me. Of course i'll have all ai/pct on deck as well as caber just to be safe.

Now my question is: would eq even be necessary in this scenario? i've heard that tren can do most of the work and eq wouldn't be worth it. I'd run it for 16 weeks but stop the tren at around 10-12 depending on how i feel. thanks for any input!!

stats:
age 28
5'11
11% bf

training 8 years hard & consistent

Hey guys,

So i've been considerating a tren cycle (would be my first) but i'm not sure if i should add in EQ to it. To make a long story short, i've done plenty of test e, eq cycles together but never got around to trying tren. So i'm not a noob. My proposed cycle would be:

i like shooting once as i feel that works better for me. Of course i'll have all ai/pct on deck as well as caber just to be safe.

Now my question is: would eq even be necessary in this scenario? i've heard that tren can do most of the work and eq wouldn't be worth it. I'd run it for 16 weeks but stop the tren at around 10-12 depending on how i feel. thanks for any input!!

stats:
age 28
5'11
11% bf

EQ goes great with Tren just like it does other compounds. Ife done it. Why the hell are you pinning once per week? It can be done with long esters, but your blood values will be more stable pinning twice.

I don't know what pct you have lined up, but that needs to be solid as well

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

I have found EQ a great addition to my Tren cycle...in my sport cardio condition is paramount....EQ helps with my endurance when on a Tren cycle

I've been running Cyp/EQ/Tren Ace...provided everything else is o point (and it sounds like it is) the 3 can be a great trio.

Hey guys,

stats:
age 28
5'11
11% bf

bro, thats an awesome stack... truly... i LOVE eq and it goes perfectly with tren... i just ran them together last cycle... one thing YOU MUST run with tren is GW501516.. not only does it combat the cardio issues but also treats cholesterol and blood pressure which absolutely take a hit when using tren...

here is a link for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

As everyone said tren and eq work great with each other. Just be careful if you plan on running an extended tren dose like you would and eq. Not the best plan for sure but I'd lie if I said I haven't done it lol. Feel your body out.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

What is the best site to pin 800mg of oil all at once? Glutes?

Top Bottom