napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren-e / dbol cycle

ne7

Test-e / dbol or SARMS cycle advice

Hey everyone, I want to make sure I am planning to do everything correctly before starting my cycle.
I was thinking either tren-e and dbol or SARMS. At the moment I'm leaning more towards the SARMS cycle.

Personal details:

- Height: 184cm
- Weight: 73kg
- BMI: 21.6
- Bodyfat: I suspect around 14%.
- Training: 1 year , 4-5 times a week.
(I was about 64kg before I started working out and eating well)
- Calories: I will consume 3-4k ed during the cycle.

Test-e / Dbol cycle

Week 1-5:
- 30mg dbol (ed)
- 500mg test-e (ew split in 2)
- 2 tabs liv52 (ed)
- 15mg aromasin (eod)

Week 6-10:
- 500mg test-e (ew split in 2)
- 15mg aromasin (eod)

Week 12-13:
- Nolvadex (20mg ed)

Week 14-15:
- Nolvadex (10mg ed)

SARMS bulking cycle

Week 1:
- LGD 4033: 5mg ed
- MK 677: 25mg ed
- YK 11: 5mg ed
- MK 2866: 10mg ed
- Aromisan: 15mg eod

Week 2-5:
- LGD 4033: 10mg ed
- YK 11: 10mg ed
- MK 2866: 20mg ed

Week 6-8:
- LGD 4033: 15mg ed
- YK 11: 20mg ed
- MK 2866: 40mg ed

PCT 3 days after last dose.

Week 1-8:
- Tamoxifen: 20mg ed

I've read that for a heavy cycle of SARMS like the one above it is recommended to do 8 weeks of PCT, is this correct?
Also I'm planning to buy everything from "sarms1" except for YK 11 which I will buy from "sarms4you".

Thank you for your time, reading my thread. All advice and help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Why are you cycling under 25 years? Your hormones don’t stabilize till 25-26. You could permanently screw up your natural hormones by starting too early.
Steroids are better when you are near your genetic max. You are nowhere close to that. The reason is, to make the most of the cycle you need good health and exercise habits. If you aren’t near your max, you likely lack the experience to 1) make the most of it, and 2) avoid injuries.
A far better solution are SARMS. Their androgen rating is far lower than steroids.

Hey Christmas, I appreciate your reply. What you're saying is totally true and it might be stupid of me but I want to run a cycle and I would have no choice but doing it before 25 as I will relocate and start working in the Gulf around May 2019. I would never risk using illegal substances in the middle east.
That being said I have looked into SARMS and did not know how effective yet safe they were compared to steroids. I have been doing research on it for the past 4 hours and think I'm convinced that this is the way to go for me.

I would just like some confirmation if I'm on the right track with my cycle for bulking with SARMS.
If you could have a look at the OP again, I have updated it.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Yeah you’re mad young for a steroid cycle and no one will give you advice on that. Especially using tren on a first cycle. Even if you’re going to be in the Middle East until 2019

Your sarms source is really bad dude. You need to find better sources. And no one will advise you to use YK.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarms would be a better option for you.. Really is no point in screwing up your hormones if your not going to be doing anything come next year and be one cycle and done.

You're too young to be using steroids bud. Sarms are an option but no steroids whatsoever

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yeah you’re mad young for a steroid cycle and no one will give you advice on that. Especially using tren on a first cycle. Even if you’re going to be in the Middle East until 2019

Your sarms source is really bad dude. You need to find better sources. And no one will advise you to use YK.

How is the source bad? Can you elaborate? Many people are using sarms1 and a lot good things to say about them.
Also tren is a typo in the title.

How is the source bad? Can you elaborate? Many people are using sarms1 and a lot good things to say about them.
Also tren is a typo in the title.

If you read plenty on this forum you’d see how those sources are bad. You haven’t done much research, cause if you did you’d see that

Top Bottom