napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren e 200mg

sisir

HI Dylan today i watch your video here you said that always use Tren Acc in 1st tren cycle but my problem is i already buy tren e now my question ,should i use Tren E 200 mg per week ? 2nd should i decrees my test e dose 500 to 250 mg when i use Tren ? here i describe my up coming cycle 250 mg TEST E with AI 200 mg Tren E with caber ....

HI Dylan today i watch your video here you said that always use Tren Acc in 1st tren cycle but my problem is i already buy tren e now my question ,should i use Tren E 200 mg per week ? 2nd should i decrees my test e dose 500 to 250 mg when i use Tren ? here i describe my up coming cycle 250 mg TEST E with AI 200 mg Tren E with caber ....
you can do whatever you want but its clearly a lot smarter to use tren ace first... if you react badly to tren, which many often do, then it lingers in your system for weeks when you run tren e and trust me, if you get to the point where you actually have to stop, the last thing you want is for it to be lingering and bro, the WORST excuse is, "well, i bought it already" So if you knowingly make a mistake, you do it anyway because it cost you like $100 or less? your health is worth that? call me crazy but i think not!

Ace is more concentrated so 200 of ace will be stronger than Enanthate, but it is out of the system faster as well. I think if you insist on using the enanthate start with 100-150 and move up to 200 if you react well. 200 is on the lower side but I still get sides from it personally. Night sweats and insomnia are no joke.

That first time you defnitely want to be able to have Tren clear quickly if you experience problems, and tren is the number one steroid for giving people issues

Top Bottom