napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tren cycle without test. Maybe OSTERINE

karl007

There is a lot of info available however I'm a little confused after just spending an hour reading blogs and forums about different steroids and compounds.

I hoping I can reach out to someone and gain the correct advice from some one who knows what there talking about.

A little about me. 42 years old, been training since I was 17. Been on 5 cycles over this time. Never really took any PCT products. The cycles have been very low dosages of sust 250 and Deca 100 for 10 weeks. (1mil each per week)
I had been training consistently till the age of 34 and since then had slackened off, had a family and had only hit the gym randomly and had lost a lot of the motivation. At the age of 38 I hit it hard to get into shape and did a period of HGH with test prop and Deca. This changed the body dramiticly, I blew up like a balloon and now have a large stomach and have a thick look. Not happy!

I have now decided to get back into some serious shape and have got back into the gym. I no longer weigh 85kgs at around 8% I'm now 99kgs and probably more like 15%

I did a lot of research about OSTERINE and read and watched videos I have been on this for 1 week so far. I do 30 minutes Cardio every day and in the first week with a low carb diet I'm down to 95 kgs.
People can't believe how I have dropped the weight so quickly. The truth is I've been starving My self from red meat and carbs and training hard.

So far so good, what do I do now?
I have the following products and need advice on what I should take to take me back to the sexy hard look I once had before I get married in August this year.

I have:
Winny tabs
Anabol 10 tabs
Tren Hex
Clem
N2 guard
HGH
OSTERINE
Nolvadex
want to lose fat and harden up.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice with what I should take from the above to help me achieve the goals by Aug 2015.

Remember I'm getting married so I also need to be able to perform in the bedroom and after reading a lot of forums Im a bit worried that the Tren will fuck me up in that area although there are few that debate the masses that say test is needed.

I was thinking to take the following
Tren hex 1m per week
Winny 2 tabs per day = 50mgs
OSTERINE 1m per day
N2 guard

What do you think?
don't have testosterone so I'm hoping the OSTERINE will work Inplace of test.

Nolvadex: not sure if I will need this?
Clembuterol: I'm a bit worried about taking this stuff.

Ostarine is not testosterone, and will not give those same effects for well being and libido. I would recommend at least running a low dose of testosterone on cycle. 150-200mg per week should be sufficient. While on Tren you'll need to control your estrogen and prolactin.

Do not use the Nolva on cycle with Tren. Save it for PCT and use Clomid with it also.

I think its a terrible idea. Why dont you just get some test ?

Sent using Tapatalk

RickRock said:
Ostarine is not testosterone, and will not give those same effects for well being and libido. I would recommend at least running a low dose of testosterone on cycle. 150-200mg per week should be sufficient. While on Tren you'll need to control your estrogen and prolactin.

Do not use the Nolva on cycle with Tren. Save it for PCT and use Clomid with it also.
Thank you for this information, so just to clarify I should get the Clomid and use after the cycle right?
The OSTERINE would I best take that as well as the test?
Can you lay out how this cycle would look like in terms of weeks please and what products I should take and at at what stage to get the desired results

Re: RE: Re: Tren cycle without test. Maybe OSTERINE

karl007 said:
RickRock said:

Thank you for this information, so just to clarify I should get the Clomid and use after the cycle right?
Can you lay out how this cycle would look like in terms of weeks please and what products I should take and at at what stage to get the desired results
Just so you know, tren is very harsh so keep that in mind if you haven't ran it. Its not to be taken lightly at all. I would run GW alongside it to combat side effects. Here is how I would lay out the cycle.

1-12 test C 200mg per week
1-10 Tren 400mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Ostarine 25mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Get your ostarine and GW from www.pureessencesarms.com

If you need a source for gear, send me a PM. I can get you a price list and discount for biotech

1-15 Test 150mg ew
1-8 Tren 50mg eod
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg e3d

14-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
14-18 Nolvadex 20mg

TheSVPdeal said:
1-15 Test 150mg ew
1-8 Tren 50mg eod
1-18 Aromasin 12.5mg e3d

14-18 Clomid 50/50/25/25
14-18 Nolvadex 20mg

Hi TheSVPdeal,

I have Tren Hex, should I take 50mg per week?
What type of test?

Since I have the OSTERINE and Winny, should I use them in the mix or will they be a waste. Remember My goal is lean mass, and I want to be dry.

Re: RE: Re: Tren cycle without test. Maybe OSTERINE

RickRock said:
karl007 said:
RickRock said:

Just so you know, tren is very harsh so keep that in mind if you haven't ran it. Its not to be taken lightly at all. I would run GW alongside it to combat side effects. Here is how I would lay out the cycle.

1-10 Tren 400mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Ostarine 25mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Get your ostarine and GW from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

If you need a source for gear, send me a PM. I can get you a price list and discount for biotech

Thanks heaps,
I can't PM you as the system does not allow me yet?

karl007 said:
There is a lot of info available however I'm a little confused after just spending an hour reading blogs and forums about different steroids and compounds.

I hoping I can reach out to someone and gain the correct advice from some one who knows what there talking about.

A little about me. 42 years old, been training since I was 17. Been on 5 cycles over this time. Never really took any PCT products. The cycles have been very low dosages of sust 250 and Deca 100 for 10 weeks. (1mil each per week)
I had been training consistently till the age of 34 and since then had slackened off, had a family and had only hit the gym randomly and had lost a lot of the motivation. At the age of 38 I hit it hard to get into shape and did a period of HGH with test prop and Deca. This changed the body dramiticly, I blew up like a balloon and now have a large stomach and have a thick look. Not happy!

I have now decided to get back into some serious shape and have got back into the gym. I no longer weigh 85kgs at around 8% I'm now 99kgs and probably more like 15%

I did a lot of research about OSTERINE and read and watched videos I have been on this for 1 week so far. I do 30 minutes Cardio every day and in the first week with a low carb diet I'm down to 95 kgs.
People can't believe how I have dropped the weight so quickly. The truth is I've been starving My self from red meat and carbs and training hard.

So far so good, what do I do now?
I have the following products and need advice on what I should take to take me back to the sexy hard look I once had before I get married in August this year.

I have:
Winny tabs
Anabol 10 tabs
Tren Hex
Clem
N2 guard
HGH
OSTERINE
Nolvadex
want to lose fat and harden up.

I would really appreciate it if you could give me some advice with what I should take from the above to help me achieve the goals by Aug 2015.

Remember I'm getting married so I also need to be able to perform in the bedroom and after reading a lot of forums Im a bit worried that the Tren will fuck me up in that area although there are few that debate the masses that say test is needed.

I was thinking to take the following
Tren hex 1m per week
Winny 2 tabs per day = 50mgs
OSTERINE 1m per day
N2 guard

What do you think?
don't have testosterone so I'm hoping the OSTERINE will work Inplace of test.

Nolvadex: not sure if I will need this?
Clembuterol: I'm a bit worried about taking this stuff.

Hey bro... i would be happy to help you on this... You can run a tren cycle without test as I have seen it done many times but i definitely would not recommend it... It would be best to run a low dose of test with high tren.... tren hex should be injected 3 times a week as its a longer ester than ace but shorter than e... i would run test low at 200 -250 and tren at 350-400... forget the hgh, the n2guard, etc... n2guard is overpriced trash.. unless you already have it then use it but don't keep wasting your money... here is how i would run this...

1-12 test cyp 200-250 mg week
1-10 tren hex 350-400 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-10 dostinex .5 mg e3d
1-14 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day
9-14 winstrol 50 mg day
9-14 cycle assist
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
cycle assist
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

You want to run hex the same as any other tren version. Run it at 350mg each week and up to 700mg, depending on your tolerance.

You can add the winny and Osta if you like. For me, I keep it simple. Tren makes me ox-strong so I wouldn't want the winny drying out my joints.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tren cycle without test. Maybe OSTERINE

karl007 said:
RickRock said:
karl007 said:
"RickRock" said:

1-10 Tren 400mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 GW 20mg per day
7-12 Winstrol 50mg ED

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Ostarine 25mg ED
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

Get your ostarine and GW from http://www.pureessencesarms.com

Thanks heaps,
I can't PM you as the system does not allow me yet?
No problem brother. Check your PMs

Top Bottom