bannednutritionnapsgear

Tren A

Christmas

Any of you get a much stronger response from Tren A vs E? And that?s already taking into account the amount of pure Tren in each.

P0N

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Not for me personally, although ace comes on quicker (including sides) for me. I don't run ace, or any short ester compounds anymore though, since pinning so much gets old quickly.

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I've never tried Tren E and never will. I like knowing I can jump ship if possible. Tren is unpredictable and I like to push it and it's to risky with Tren E.

MasonicBodybuilder

VIP Moderator
The only difference for me has been that the sides on Tren A come on much more intensely than Tren E. Even with the same dose and the same source. Particularly the feeling of being dehydrated. I much prefer Tren E. A lot of it is due to less pinning too.

cbbram

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
I'm taking tren e right now and have been for 6 weeks now . And I can tell you for sure no sides as opposed to tren a I do get insomnia and terrible night sweats . I'll never do ace again . I will stick with enenthate
That's because it's just barely kicking in right now. There's still time for it to wreak havoc.