napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Training and SARMS after long break......

SuperNat

After what seems like a long time....back to the gym again.

Diet and workout routine is dialed in [seems to be] although at the end, Im still dealing with a small amount of lower belly fat..I know more cardio and ultimately I'm wanting to eliminate that lower body fat and I am prepared to put in the extra work to get the results.

Due to work restrictions - Im ok going to the gym 5 days per week, thats fine but one thing Ive neglected is rest, worked like a nutter and not so really burnt myself out, things just got to a point that priorities needed to be met work first and gym second...things got a little bit out of hand and for reasons unknown - haven't been to the gym for a while.

The Plan

Start back at the gym and get my cardio fitness up
Continue with my weekly schedule - Shoulders/legs, Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps

Once Im happy with my fitness and routine and have lost some body fat- I'm looking at doing a cycle of RAD140 followed by Mini-PCT and MK-677.

And then because I'd like to keep trim year round [Not Permacut:rolleyes:] move on to a more maintenance based workout routine and the occasional SARMS cycle, preferably one requiring no PCT...? Currently looking into the source material for this.

Top Bottom