napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Update

Wow, like you said, glad your breathing & alive to speak about it. Hope you feel better & take it slow & be well .

Glad to hear your in a positive spirit. Shit happens sometimes in life that we can't control and thats just the hand we're dealt. The fact that you pulled through and you're now looking out at the future already tells me you got this brother.

But did you break 218 bones?
(Sorry, poor attempt to interject some humor.)

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery and still above ground. I hope they lock that moron up for a good long time. That's one of the main reasons I keep my ass off road when it comes to motorcycles. People are fucking retarded when it comes to driving. I can't tell you how many times I've had it out with assholes on their cell phones while driving. That's almost worse than drunk driving in my opinion.

Wish you a speedy recovery!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Can't express how thankful I am to be alive and how much I appreciate all the concern and support I've received from this community over the last several days. Truly shows what kind of brotherhood and family we have here, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has reached out in support or offered words of encouragement, it means more than words can express.

I spent just over 2 weeks in intensive care and 8 in a medically induced coma after being hit by a drunk driver on my bike, but I'm now home and getting everything set up to be back to normal operation within the next day or so. Mobility is pretty impaired, but it'll get better each week and I'm not making any excuses in the meantime. As long as I can breathe and move, I can get back to doing what I love!

Got a long road ahead, probably just under a year before I will be back in the gym, with a lot of physical therapy along the way, but expecting a full recovery!

Thinking about logging the healing aspects of some SARMSX sarms and some GH during my recovery period, since I'm not sure what to do with myself now that I can't go spend so much time killing it in the gym and glaring at people at the urinal.

Just wanna thank everyone again, and I'll update in the next day or so when everything is ready to go full speed once again!

Da fuck bro??!! Glad you can tell the story yourself. One step a the time and we need to put you in an ultra healing/recomp super stack or something of the like. Keep on logging in bro. Glad to hear from you..... from yourself.

good to hear youre okay broham. Ive wanted to buy a bike for a long time, and i always pussy out because im scared of this situations right here. Im kind of glad i never went through with it. its never your fault even if you ride responsibly its always the idiot in the car which is fucked up bc youre always the one who loses

Top Bottom