napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Update

Titan Research Labs

Can't express how thankful I am to be alive and how much I appreciate all the concern and support I've received from this community over the last several days. Truly shows what kind of brotherhood and family we have here, and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has reached out in support or offered words of encouragement, it means more than words can express.

I spent just over 2 weeks in intensive care and 8 in a medically induced coma after being hit by a drunk driver on my bike, but I'm now home and getting everything set up to be back to normal operation within the next day or so. Mobility is pretty impaired, but it'll get better each week and I'm not making any excuses in the meantime. As long as I can breathe and move, I can get back to doing what I love!

Got a long road ahead, probably just under a year before I will be back in the gym, with a lot of physical therapy along the way, but expecting a full recovery!

Thinking about logging the healing aspects of some SARMSX sarms and some GH during my recovery period, since I'm not sure what to do with myself now that I can't go spend so much time killing it in the gym and glaring at people at the urinal.

Just wanna thank everyone again, and I'll update in the next day or so when everything is ready to go full speed once again!

So glad you're ok and best of wishes to you and your family. Take it easy and slow and I only hope the best for you guys. Keep your head up and hopefully a speedy recovery!

That's rough. My cousin just went through very similar circumstances. Was in the hospital for 17 days, they kept having issues with his lungs collapsing.

I wish you a speedy/full recovery bro.

Great to hear from you brotha. You have an awesome attitude and thats what will get you far. Glad to hear your on the road to recovery. God bless bro

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear man I am glad you are ok man get well soon brother Prayers were sent your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to here you are doing well my thoughts and prayers will be with you brother. Semper Fi

Glad to hear that you are out and on the road to recovery brother!
I had a serious orthopedic surgery years back and spent 2 yrs recovering.
Its a long road but one worth traveling. Keep a positive attitude and work hard at rehab you will come out the other side better for it.
If you need to vent or just talk PM me bro.

Glad you're doing better bro. It's fucked up what one person's irresponsible actions can do

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear bout ur accident. My prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear bro. I hope your recovery is quick. Best wishes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your accident. Prayers for a quick and successful recovery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your accident bro! Main thing is that your alive and breathing 👊. I wish you a speedy recovery and hang in there cause I know your a trooper and you never give up💪

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear that Titan stay strong my man! Wishing the best for you!

Hope you're doing well in your recovery man. I'm due to have some urgent surgery tomorrow or the day after. I know that you are going through alot and wish you the best bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this!!! Glad you are recovering! I think logging your experience with sarms and gh would be a great way for you to kill time while enjoying yourself! Wishing you the best and a speedy recovery

Top Bottom