napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Titan Research Christmas/New Years Sale!

Titan Research Labs

Here it is bros, we've decided to do a Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale on all our products, including orals! In addition, if your order does not make sense to benefit from this sale (like if you only need 1 oral and 1 vial,) you have the option of a 20% off coupon. These discounts can not be combined, so it's either one or the other. There is no minimum or limit for this sale, and as usual, any orders that exceed $150.00 receive free shipping.

For the B2G1, you may mix and match, but the free product will be of equal or lesser value to the cheaper product purchased.

For the 20% off, use coupon code SANTA to receive 20% off your total before shipping.

This sale is effective immediately and will run up until a few days before New Years, when we will be shutting down for family time for a couple days after the last pack ships. We'll be sure and announce the sale closure date in advance!

As always, we're thankful for being here and for all of you who keep us passionate about what we do, and hope you all have a safe and fun holiday season!

For any questions regarding orders, you may contact either SdBronco here on iSarms, or email us at:

[email protected]

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays brothers!

Hell yea brotha thanks for the awesome sale gonna be jumping on it soon as I get my Christmas bonus 😆

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Hell yea brotha thanks for the awesome sale gonna be jumping on it soon as I get my Christmas bonus ��

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

You know I've always got you my friend! Hope you and your loved ones have a Merry Christmas brother.

i've requested a product list but have gotten no response. is this sale open to everyone?
Check your PM's bro I got you covered. I do apologize if you had to wait longer than you are used to for a reply. The last day or two I've been spending more time with my kids it being the holiday season and all so I was a little less responsive than normal. My apologies bud.

Check your PM's bro I got you covered. I do apologize if you had to wait longer than you are used to for a reply. The last day or two I've been spending more time with my kids it being the holiday season and all so I was a little less responsive than normal. My apologies bud.

A man should never have to apologize for spending time with his kids. This is one of few industries where you're basically on call 24/7 it seems. My kids are grown and out the house so answering PM's and stuff isn't such a big deal but thanks to tapatalk my phone is constantly in my hand everywhere. Home, stores, wherever, whenever... sometimes my wife just looks at me and says you should be getting actual cash for all the shit that you do. No matter how passionate I am about this, she is right. So folks should understand that after a certain time a wait should be expected. I don't brew, but hell you gotta take orders, respond, brew, eat, have a life somewhat and then sleep and probably go to work as well. Yeah... wait times will happen. The money can be good, but you can't replace missed moments with the kids.

i got the list. thank you SDBronco and Titan, and Merry Christmas to you also. time with family, completely understood so no worries. are the oils 10ml vials?

20mL vials are in the works, as well as a few other things we have planned soon!

2017 is going to show a lot of changes for Titan Research, and we're excited to close this year out with a sale.

Thanks to everyone so far for the support and business!

A man should never have to apologize for spending time with his kids. This is one of few industries where you're basically on call 24/7 it seems. My kids are grown and out the house so answering PM's and stuff isn't such a big deal but thanks to tapatalk my phone is constantly in my hand everywhere. Home, stores, wherever, whenever... sometimes my wife just looks at me and says you should be getting actual cash for all the shit that you do. No matter how passionate I am about this, she is right. So folks should understand that after a certain time a wait should be expected. I don't brew, but hell you gotta take orders, respond, brew, eat, have a life somewhat and then sleep and probably go to work as well. Yeah... wait times will happen. The money can be good, but you can't replace missed moments with the kids.
I was more so apologizing for his wait and frustration but I do agree with you and I appreciate you backing me on this one.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all you guys, all messages should be replied to.

[email protected]
[email protected]

Great savings available from a solid and reliable source with fine products I am currently checking out myself. Be sure to jump in on the savings!

The 44

Top Bottom