napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tip for Incoming Videos

JeffFran

Hi guys, hope you have been lifting hard and are shredded than ever before. I did not come to the forum for a while and I really liked Dylan's progress on his cycle which results are absolutely unbelievable. Many people think drugs or eating is the major role in muscle growth, however I think many people lack good workouts and they are undertraining. With this being said I thought it would be good to make some videos on training since it's absolutely fundamental. There are so many areas to cover and in the end of the day If you don't train hard and stimulate muscle tissue we won't grow no matter which drugs and dosages we are taking.

Hope it was a good tip-

Hi guys, hope you have been lifting hard and are shredded than ever before. I did not come to the forum for a while and I really liked Dylan's progress on his cycle which results are absolutely unbelievable. Many people think drugs or eating is the major role in muscle growth, however I think many people lack good workouts and they are undertraining. With this being said I thought it would be good to make some videos on training since it's absolutely fundamental. There are so many areas to cover and in the end of the day If you don't train hard and stimulate muscle tissue we won't grow no matter which drugs and dosages we are taking.

Hope it was a good tip-
i already posted that training videos were being done now since I got the new gopro for Christmas...

JeffFran, how's the training and nutrition coming along? I haven't forgotten you. So how's things coming along?

i already posted that training videos were being done now since I got the new gopro for Christmas...

When I said training videos it wasn't specifically your training but those kind of videos that you do about sarms and AAS but specifically about training, like: volume, frequency, high and low reps and those kind of variables. But it would be nice to see your workouts as well bro!

JeffFran, how's the training and nutrition coming along? I haven't forgotten you. So how's things coming along?

Glad to hear that. I am still training as always. I am doing 5 or 4 times a week depending on how my body feels. I decided to follow the advices you guys gave me about lowering my body fat before trying to gain any size. I did that decision for many reasons. First and foremost because I had tried to gain size with my body fat percentage and I wasn't gaining much muscle, the ratio was not good in my opinion whatsoever. I thought my genetics could be crap since nutrition was solid, but gaining muscle while having fat is counterproductive with my experience. Besides, you guys told me the same thing that I had experienced. I was on maintenance but since December 1st I am dropping weight and hopefully fat. I started out with 164.24lbs and today I was 155.87lbs. I am carb depleted so I must have lost some weight due to glycogen but neverthless I think I am doing alright. Even though I look in the mirror and I am not still happy with what I see. My biggest fear is also my biggest desire. I rather prefer be ripped, maximum 12% (I have never been there) than big and having high bf. It's my biggest fear cause while you drop weight you have those thoughts that you are losing hard gain muscle and you are too "skinny". I think I need to drop more 6.5lbs but it would be so low for my height...
You could say my nutrition it's the issue but I will send my normal diet plan when I was doing maintenance now my diet changed (upped fats and dropped carbs)
Meal 1:
200mg Egg Whites
2 Whole Eggs
1 Scoop Whey

Meal 2:
1 Scoop Whey
30g Oatmeal

Meal 3:
60 Brown Rice
200g Chicken

PO:
1.5 Scoop Whey
1 Scoop BCAA's
1 Banana

4 Meal:
200g Chicken
Veggies (Green Beans, Tomato, Broccoli) or 150g Sweet Potatoes

Meal 5:
Tuna
Whole Wheat Bread

I do not have any cheat meals or anything like cola, sugar, alcohol and etc...
I have to remember that I play tennis, currently only 1.5 to 3 hours per week

Thanks for your concern bro

The only bad thing about covering training is that there are so many different principles and training methods, and some people do better with a certain training style over another.

For example my training is very unorthodox. I don't do well at all with high volume workouts. I like to do high intensity with very low volume (one rest paused set to failure per muscle group) and use very heavy weights. I rely heavily on progressive overload and always increasing the workload on the targeted muscle group. It's very different than most train, but it's been extremely effective for me, and I wouldn't train any other way

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

The only bad thing about covering training is that there are so many different principles and training methods, and some people do better with a certain training style over another.

For example my training is very unorthodox. I don't do well at all with high volume workouts. I like to do high intensity with very low volume (one rest paused set to failure per muscle group) and use very heavy weights. I rely heavily on progressive overload and always increasing the workload on the targeted muscle group. It's very different than most train, but it's been extremely effective for me, and I wouldn't train any other way

But how long did you try and error? It must had been a very long time. I know I have to be in that path myself to know what works best for my body but how much time do you give to a certain training method to analyse it in depth?

But how long did you try and error? It must had been a very long time. I know I have to be in that path myself to know what works best for my body but how much time do you give to a certain training method to analyse it in depth?

You're right, I did train many different ways over the 25 plus years I have been training. It's all trial and error to find what works best. I would usually give a program anywhere from 3 to 6 months and somewhat assess it from there on how effective it was. I've been training my current way for about 5 years now, and it took a long time to come to that point where I was completely happy with my training style

The trial and error with diet and training never ends... new foods, new movements, new studies.. etc... things continuously change and so new methods and adaptations are necessary

Top Bottom