bannednutritionnapsgear

Time off betweek 2 Ostarine cycles

deedled

Hello Dylan, thanks for all you do! After watching your informative YT videos and browsing sarsm and ped subreddits, I decided to go ahead with my 1st ever sarm cutting cycle:

Weeks 1-4 Ostarine @ 15mg
Weeks 5-8 Ostarine @ 20mg
Weeks 7-8 Cardarine @ 10mg

During cycle I was eating at a 400 calorie deficit and on the scale I never lost a LB but the mirror clearly showed awesome fat loss and muscle gain, apparently at the same rate which is super! My cutting cycle turned into a body recomp and I also made lots of strength and endurance gains. Although majority of the consensus online seemed to be "no PCT required" for a relatively mild solo Osta cycle, what you said about a mini-pct after a sarm cycle in your YT video somehow stuck with me and I started mine in this fashion:

Week 9 Cardarine @ 10mg, Nolva @ 20mg
Week 10-11 Cardarine @ 10mg, Nolva @ 10mg

Currently I'm on 2nd week of PCT and have another week to go. My question is, after a 3-week mini PCT, can I start another 8-week cutting cycle, consisting of 20mg Ostarine and 10mg Cardarine (this time for full 8-week duration)? This would also be followed by a 3 week PCT as before...

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks in advance!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
you need 4 weeks in between cycles but you need to actually run them properly... they dont even peak until week 8 so stopping then makes absolutely no sense... they are 12 week stacks..

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Roger that! My next cycle will be for 12 weeks instead of 8, followed by 4 week PCT.

I would highly recommend getting things at esarms.com. They have the best quality you will find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro