napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Through the years of lifting...

Joe S.

Bored at work and found some old pics a few days ago so made a collage lol. I'm in the back of the first one, took a lot of heat for that pic lol

Top left I would be 31 yrs old Jan 2005..top right I believe to be 37 yrs old. So around 2011. Bottom left 42 and BR 43.

Pretty cool to see I've been in good shape for some time. Of course I have had lag times in there unfortunately and some for quite a while, but usually got back into it.

13yrs.jpg

Anyone else got some cool older photos of themselves?

Thanks man, it's cool to be able to look back (also sad, time flies lol), wish I took pics going back further.

You sexy man you... c'mere and hug a bro with the shirts off underneath the baby oil shower.
Lol, you've always been pretty stocky bro. The top right pic looked rather modelish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, bro you look freaking awesome for a natty. I am around the same age as you and been natty most of my life but never looked as good as you do in your pics. I do have a pretty nice foundation/built for my age and get compliments from people all the time, but you're on a whole different level. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Gents, and 44 yeah that was the lightest I weighed I think I was down to 175 there, lets say that photo session with the ex got a little naughty. lol and yep EZ 40 almost seems to be the magic number in here, I've never seen you but I know you know your shit so can only assume your killing it!

But 44, RickRock, and a bunch of guys all in 40's I've seen in here working it hard. Takmard thanks and yeah that's what makes it such a difficult decision to use gear or not, I feel I accomplished a lot in my years and I kind of am stalling now.
I haven't been able to get over 200 with out getting a little sloppy and I don't like that. I'm comfy with my look at 185-190
I just got back to 200 on new years and am cutting down, but each time I do it, it seems more and more is heading to the gut area. I know if I watched my diet and did a test only cycle I would probably explode!! So tempting but then I lose my virgin status.. I have Low T right now and am seeing an endo who just put me on clomid, so we'll see what happens.

Thanks Gents, and 44 yeah that was the lightest I weighed I think I was down to 175 there, lets say that photo session with the ex got a little naughty. lol and yep EZ 40 almost seems to be the magic number in here, I've never seen you but I know you know your shit so can only assume your killing it!

But 44, RickRock, and a bunch of guys all in 40's I've seen in here working it hard. Takmard thanks and yeah that's what makes it such a difficult decision to use gear or not, I feel I accomplished a lot in my years and I kind of am stalling now.
I haven't been able to get over 200 with out getting a little sloppy and I don't like that. I'm comfy with my look at 185-190
I just got back to 200 on new years and am cutting down, but each time I do it, it seems more and more is heading to the gut area. I know if I watched my diet and did a test only cycle I would probably explode!! So tempting but then I lose my virgin status.. I have Low T right now and am seeing an endo who just put me on clomid, so we'll see what happens.

110% dead on...I didn't start competing till I was 41, I've placed in every show I've done (granted @ the local level) and now @ 43 am in the best condition I've ever been in. My gym has a pretty good amount of kids hanging around when I'm there and my training partner (who is OLDER) and I are smoking these kids. When they're not texting that is.

Have you have your test checked? Or looked into TRT?

Naughty photo session with the ex? Pictures or it didn't happen.

Last edited:
Yeah I had it checked recently because I had all the symptoms, first test was 292 and 5.1 free but second was 397 and free 12.1. lh and fsh were both good, so he put me on clomid this past week at 50 mg every other day to try and jump start me and get my numbers back up to a good level.
I'm going to call today though because after taking it the past week I have been really bloated. Doesn't seem to be a normal side effect but I have found that it can cause it. And lol on the pics, those have been destroyed, so I'm fine with it never happening lol.

And congrats on the competing success!

You look great bud. You've done great with progress. If this Clomid therapy doesn't get you better numbers I would highly consider TRT at your age. It could make a substantial difference on performance, results, and how you feel

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Rick, talk to Doc today said to hold off one week now to see if bloating goes away. I do eat a lot of raw veggies but I have never been bloated like this before, my gut literally looks like I swallowed a friggin basketball !!

Top Bottom