napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on what's next

FreeRangeYeti

Hey looking for thoughts on what to do next. Looking to recomp while protecting my joints and making some lean gains (everyone's dream I'm sure).

Background:
39 years old 27 years training
Height 6'5"
Weight 288 lbs.
Body fat 20% by dexascan
Struggled last 5 years with low test, never used aas in past & started trt 5 months ago through doc. Currently taking 140mg/week test cyp & still have some low T symptoms.

Current training - mix of functional strength and functional hypertrophy blocks in addition to truck & prowler pushes for cardio.

Initial thought was to increase:
Test cyp to 250mg/week
Add Primobolan 900mg/week
Add Ostarine 20mg/day
Arimidex .25mg/injection day
Run the whole thing for 16 weeks

I saw the video on holding off on a cycle until bf is below 15% and wanted to get everyone's opinion. I wasn't sure the bf was dexascan or caliper since it could vary 5% up. I'm not looking for a rubber stamp & I know I need to lean out, but this is about the leanest I've ever been. Always been an endomorph who can put on size pretty easily, but also easy to gain fat. If leaning out is the route to go, I'm interested in how to do it. I've been dieting and training everything from 1:1 coaches to RP diet plans and haven't broken 20% (mind you test has been sub 400 for years). Thanks in advance for the help!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Honestly bro, at the bodyfat you are at you shouldn't be adding any more steroids to the mix. You need to stick to your trt and add some sarms in to help you recomp. They will honestly be better for the goals you have anyways. Here is the cycle I would run.

Get everything you need from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Thanks Rock! I was wondering why LGD instead of MK?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
You could use either in this scenario. Lgd will give you more lean mass and strength, where mk2866 is better for overall recomp. I picked off because it goes so well synergistically with s4 and gw for a recomp cycle

Currently dieting down from a Dexa scanned 15.7% using Sarmsx GW/MK/S4. Into my second week and feeling great. Down a total of 10lbs already. Get your diet on point run the SARMs, then if you hit your goals, run into your planned cycle.

Top Bottom