napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on lgd 4033 and rad 140

Mijeelan

I'm about 3 weeks out of my lgd cycle and now I'm thinking about stacking lgd with rad 140.

How was rad 140 by itself? Were you hit with any sides?

What about this stack? Any expierment with this specific stack?

Great. I'm ordering it now. I have maybe 1 more week as far as my break from my first lgd cycle. I think adding rad to 140 will bring amazing gains.

Did you use a pct or just rough it out? I didn't run anything after lgd. Only thing I noticed was a bit of lythargy, but that only lasted a few days. Caffeine helped with that.

From what I was reading, lgd alone doesn't really need a pct. I'll def be running a pct after this stack.

no problem.. heres a layout... you can get everything at esarms.com

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Hey Dylan. What are your thoughts on running the above with MK 677 (dosed at night), provided the appropriate precautions are taken (monitoring sodium/ potassium intake to prevent too much water retention and blood pressure issues) etc. Have you seen good results?

Hey Dylan. What are your thoughts on running the above with MK 677 (dosed at night), provided the appropriate precautions are taken (monitoring sodium/ potassium intake to prevent too much water retention and blood pressure issues) etc. Have you seen good results?
mk677 stacks well with anything

Top Bottom