napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on bulk cycle - EQ or no EQ

Hey all - it's been a while since I posted and am getting set to run a 12 to 16 week bulk. I've run 6 or 7 full cycles and coast on trt level test/deca between blasts. I'm closing in on 49 years of age.

So...I've run EQ at 800 mg a week for 16 weeks in a prior cycle and have also run deca along with test and t-Bol but I've never run them together and have read some positive feedback on those who have.

I was planning to run the following for 12 weeks unless I toss in EQ in which case I'd go 16 weeks:

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 deca 500 mg week
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg day
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-4 cel cycle assist
1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 Caber .5 mg e3d

Considering stretching it to 16 weeks and tossing in EQ at 800 mg week.

Looking forward to the usual expert feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey all - it's been a while since I posted and am getting set to run a 12 to 16 week bulk. I've run 6 or 7 full cycles and coast on trt level test/deca between blasts. I'm closing in on 49 years of age.

So...I've run EQ at 800 mg a week for 16 weeks in a prior cycle and have also run deca along with test and t-Bol but I've never run them together and have read some positive feedback on those who have.

I was planning to run the following for 12 weeks unless I toss in EQ in which case I'd go 16 weeks:

1-12 test e 500 mg week
1-12 deca 500 mg week
1-4 Anadrol 50 mg day
1-12 proviron 50 mg day
1-4 cel cycle assist
1-12 Aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 Caber .5 mg e3d

Considering stretching it to 16 weeks and tossing in EQ at 800 mg week.

Looking forward to the usual expert feedback.

Looks great bro, and I'd defnitely add in EQ. Test, EQ, and Deca is as good as it gets in my opinion

I'm on test c 500mg, deca 300mg, EQ 900mg right now and it's going fantastic. Would definitely say throw in the EQ!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Just like Rickrock said...test/Deca/EQ is awesome. Those three compounds are the staples of essentially every cycle I run....only thing that changes is when I want to harden up, I add Mast and Winny. Add the EQ...you'll be glad you did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you are going to be hard pressed to find anyone that does not like you adding eq here.. its perfect bro... definitely has my approval!

Just like Rickrock said...test/Deca/EQ is awesome. Those three compounds are the staples of essentially every cycle I run....only thing that changes is when I want to harden up, I add Mast and Winny. Add the EQ...you'll be glad you did.

Bro it sounds like you and I have the exact same cycling strategy. Test, deca, re every cycle for me and this next one will add mast with winny on the back end.

Bro it sounds like you and I have the exact same cycling strategy. Test, deca, re every cycle for me and this next one will add mast with winny on the back end.
absolutely perfect.. i was just starting to plan my next one... i want to go a lot lighter in terms of compounds and honestly, im just going to go with test/deca/primo and possibly tbol...

Seems so bro...basically identical haha. I love it...Its simple, essentially side-effect free, and it just works.

Awesome thanks everyone! Ok I have a practical question as I'll be adding EQ.

This volume will exceed what I can load up a 3 ml pin with on my usual twice a week schedule. What do you advanced bros do here? If I go eod I would have to recalculate - and be jabbing myself like a pin cushion for 4 months.

Awesome thanks everyone! Ok I have a practical question as I'll be adding EQ.

This volume will exceed what I can load up a 3 ml pin with on my usual twice a week schedule. What do you advanced bros do here? If I go eod I would have to recalculate - and be jabbing myself like a pin cushion for 4 months.

5CC syringes bro

Or just split the total amount of oil in half into two 3cc syringes and hit two different spots on the same day. No big deal..just use VG's and quads.

Top Bottom