napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thought you guys would like this

EZ_E

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
My TRT doc sends me for a blood draw every few months (all part of the game)

So I go for a draw about a month ago.

About a week after the test I call to see if anything looked "off"

(FYI, I'm running Test, EQ, anadrol, & GH with my TRT)

I'm pretty sure the doc knows the deal, but he's in his main office in another state. So I always talk to the practitioner here.

Me: Numbers look OK?

Her: Yea, XXX, looks good...XXX looks OK (I can hear her shuffling thru papers, this is obviously the 1st time she saw the latest #'s)

Pause

Her: Your test level is <insert absurdly high number here>

Awkward silence....

You see it coming right?

Her: Ummmm, are you taking any more than what we've prescribed?

Me: (playing dumb) No, no...wow can test be THAT high? Must be a mistake. Damn LabCorp.

Yea. 1st time she saw me (when she 1st started there) she said that I looked "pretty ripped"

And I was purposely wearing baggy clothes as to not arise suspicion

Degree doesn't always = common sense

It's definitely hilarious I went to the doctors about a year ago and he sent me for a draw because I kept having migraines. Test wasn't even the issue but I guess he saw it was pretty high saying I just turned 25 at the time. Because he asked me what was going on and if I take supplements, I said yeah I take test boosters. He said oh ok I didn't know they sold injectable test boosters at GNC. Was pretty damn funny.

It's definitely hilarious I went to the doctors about a year ago and he sent me for a draw because I kept having migraines. Test wasn't even the issue but I guess he saw it was pretty high saying I just turned 25 at the time. Because he asked me what was going on and if I take supplements, I said yeah I take test boosters. He said oh ok I didn't know they sold injectable test boosters at GNC. Was pretty damn funny.
Your a angry man Bigsteve!

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

I'm on that Viking blood also, not so angry as you but then again im not running 600+ a week. Good god man, this shit is for real.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

Btw I did break a nightstand today because I stubbed my toe. Now I have to buy a new one, so getting pissed off and reacting, in turn, pissed me off more. Now I have to buy a new one.

My TRT doc sends me for a blood draw every few months (all part of the game)

So I go for a draw about a month ago.

About a week after the test I call to see if anything looked "off"

(FYI, I'm running Test, EQ, anadrol, & GH with my TRT)

I'm pretty sure the doc knows the deal, but he's in his main office in another state. So I always talk to the practitioner here.

Me: Numbers look OK?

Her: Yea, XXX, looks good...XXX looks OK (I can hear her shuffling thru papers, this is obviously the 1st time she saw the latest #'s)

Pause

Her: Your test level is

Awkward silence....

You see it coming right?

Her: Ummmm, are you taking any more than what we've prescribed?

Me: (playing dumb) No, no...wow can test be THAT high? Must be a mistake. Damn LabCorp.

Haha, that's pretty funny bro. Especially the playing dumb part lol

Should have told her you're going to need her "help" to get these numbers down ASAP

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom