Third cycle log. Deca/test dbol and sarms GAAAIIINNNZZZ

Cwrose1

Ok here we go I'm one week in and feeling great
Stats
42 yo
225#
6'7"
Around 12% bf
Macros will be 40/40/20 starting with 3000 calls and will most likely up to 3500-4000

Cycle will be 16 weeks
1-16 test 400 mg Valhalla
1-16 deca 400 mg Valhalla
1-6 dbol 30mg ed robo
12-16 winstrol 50mg ed robo
1-12 lgd 10mg daily sarmsx
1-12 rad140 20 mg daily sarmsx
1-12 sr4 50mg split doses sarmsx
1-16 aromasin 12.5 eod sarmsx
Have caber on hand
Cycle assist during oral cycle

First week and I feel great, hitting the gym hard and have no fatigue, I feel unstoppable. I'm pretty lean and looking to put on some clean size. Here's a couple recent pics.

Attachments

• IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1512.jpg
    IMG_1512.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
awesome brother, im looking forward to your transformation on this one... this has the makings to be extremely strong! good luck and im always here to help

So definetly going to up my calories.... my appetite is unreal right now. I eat and I'm hungry again, this is crazy. Today I'm right at 3000 calories which include 8 servings of chicken, Spanish rice, turkey sandwich, Greek non fat yogurt with blueberries and turkey jerky And a whole grain cereal with almond milk.Macros worked out 45/41/14for the day. Protein was a little high but fat is definitely low.

So definetly going to up my calories.... my appetite is unreal right now. I eat and I'm hungry again, this is crazy. Today I'm right at 3000 calories which include 8 servings of chicken, Spanish rice, turkey sandwich, Greek non fat yogurt with blueberries and turkey jerky And a whole grain cereal with almond milk.Macros worked out 45/41/14for the day. Protein was a little high but fat is definitely low.

Go for it and take advantage of that anabolism. Just don't go overboard with it, but I think you have a good handle on the diet from the look of your macros. Keep up the great work bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Size on a 6'7 frame brother will be tremendous! I look forward to following you! Give it hell!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Damn I wish I was 6'7! Going to put together a similar cycle soon, look forward to your updates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom