napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thinking about a small cycle

theoldcountry

I saw JackSteel make a post stating he was using minuscule doses of anabolics, and said he was seeing much more vascularity, etc.

I was thinking of doing something similar at a higher dosage rate. The goal for me (54 yrs, still training Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/weight training) is more for athletic performance. If I happen to get harder and gain some muscle, even better (and get some joint and inflammation relief). Here is what I'm thinking:

Test Cyp 200mg a week (maybe 250mg)
Deca 150mg a week
EQ 300mg a week

Thinking of running that for maybe 12-14 weeks. Then back to TRT 100mg a week.

Any input is appreciated.

i dont see any issue with it... i wouldnt expect anything crazy from it but i would make sure to run eq 16 weeks... i dont want you to have huge expectations from it and be disappointed but i see no issue with it whatsoever other than the length and i do feel you will still see some benefits that you are after as well

i dont see any issue with it... i wouldnt expect anything crazy from it but i would make sure to run eq 16 weeks... i dont want you to have huge expectations from it and be disappointed but i see no issue with it whatsoever other than the length and i do feel you will still see some benefits that you are after as well

Thanks brother.

Maybe I'll jack the dosage up a little more then.

Top Bottom