napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thigh or Glute pin for first time?

I'd recommend doing ventro glute as beginner. It's not too much of a twist and is a fairly big area. I understand wanting to do quads first, my first 3 injections were quads then I moved to VG. Now I hit a lot of different locations.

I'd recommend doing ventro glute as beginner. It's not too much of a twist and is a fairly big area. I understand wanting to do quads first, my first 3 injections were quads then I moved to VG. Now I hit a lot of different locations.

Thanks. Think this is what I will do.

Glute. Lying down on your side and bending your leg makes it easier to twist around. I’ve used 23 gauge 1.5 inch needle and 25 gauge 1 inch needle and I find that the longer needle doesn’t move around as much so you don’t get PIP. I set an ice bag on the injection spot for two minutes to numb the outer skin. Then just don’t think about it. You’re going to be surprised how easy and painless it really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glute. Lying down on your side and bending your leg makes it easier to twist around. I’ve used 23 gauge 1.5 inch needle and 25 gauge 1 inch needle and I find that the longer needle doesn’t move around as much so you don’t get PIP. I set an ice bag on the injection spot for two minutes to numb the outer skin. Then just don’t think about it. You’re going to be surprised how easy and painless it really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks bud

Breaking your cherry with your first pin is not pleasant IMHO! After 17 years without a cycle, when I started back in Jan I was all set to go and as soon as I started pressing the needle against my glute and getting resistance, I was like "faaark, I can't do this shit again?!??"... The misses had offered but being inpatient, I drew it all up and cracked on myself. I psyched myself up and just kept the pressure on it until it was all the way in and the rest is history! Since then I've pinned a few other sites. It defo gets easier! If you want it that badly, you find a way! Like rich piana said " whatever it takes"! :)

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Breaking your cherry with your first pin is not pleasant IMHO! After 17 years without a cycle, when I started back in Jan I was all set to go and as soon as I started pressing the needle against my glute and getting resistance, I was like "faaark, I can't do this shit again?!??"... The misses had offered but being inpatient, I drew it all up and cracked on myself. I psyched myself up and just kept the pressure on it until it was all the way in and the rest is history! Since then I've pinned a few other sites. It defo gets easier! If you want it that badly, you find a way! Like rich piana said " whatever it takes"! :)

Haha loved watching his videos man not really for information but just for entertainment haha awesome honest guy “good morning god damnit!” Met him once was super nice to everyone.

Yeah, what an absolute guy and then-some!! Pure entertainment with sprinkles of how to do it and how not too, lol! May his gigantic body and soul RIP!

If this is your first time pinning I would say glute. Its easy for me to say that because its the only place I've ever pinned besides the stomach when running H. However, like Dylan said its where ever you feel more comfortable with. I saw that you are having trouble rotating to see where you are pinning in your glute. Depending on your dominant hand you should be able to get to that side relatively easy. If you are thinking you need to be in the center of your ass cheek, you don't! You risk hitting the sciatic nerve, and if you do, you will know it bro. haha. For me the outer, upper fatty part of the glute is easy to hit and harder to make a mistake IMO. Lastly, one important thing for me is to use high quality and beveled pins. The go in effortlessly and relatively painless.

Its been couple days since you posted this so hopefully you found what works best for you. I know how scary the first pin can be. However, in a couple weeks you will have it down pat.

I’m in my third cycle and I just started pinning quads and love it. Pip is about the same and the actual pining is just the same imo.

Just go super super slow.

Imagine where your finger tips would be if you put them in your pocket. That’s the sweet spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If this is your first time pinning I would say glute. Its easy for me to say that because its the only place I've ever pinned besides the stomach when running H. However, like Dylan said its where ever you feel more comfortable with. I saw that you are having trouble rotating to see where you are pinning in your glute. Depending on your dominant hand you should be able to get to that side relatively easy. If you are thinking you need to be in the center of your ass cheek, you don't! You risk hitting the sciatic nerve, and if you do, you will know it bro. haha. For me the outer, upper fatty part of the glute is easy to hit and harder to make a mistake IMO. Lastly, one important thing for me is to use high quality and beveled pins. The go in effortlessly and relatively painless.

Its been couple days since you posted this so hopefully you found what works best for you. I know how scary the first pin can be. However, in a couple weeks you will have it down pat.

Yeah...going with glut. Waiting on supplies now. Should be good to go next week. Thanks for the advice.

I’m in my third cycle and I just started pinning quads and love it. Pip is about the same and the actual pining is just the same imo.

Just go super super slow.

Imagine where your finger tips would be if you put them in your pocket. That’s the sweet spot.

Even though I have decided glut is my best option, I like the idea of the quad. I may try it later in the cycle. Thanks

Even though I have decided glut is my best option, I like the idea of the quad. I may try it later in the cycle. Thanks

In my opinion the fear of quad pining is more psychological then anything else.

I have no fear just don't want to screw up. Never done it before. Based on everyone's comments/input everything seems pretty straight forward. I'm looking forward to it...at least that's what I'm telling myself. lol

Happy to report that my first glute pin went surprisingly well except that I forgot to aspirate. Freaked out for a few seconds and then collected my shit. Absolutely ZERO pain. In fact I wouldn't have even known the needle was in had I not been looking. Amazing how the brain works with shit like this. Thanks for all the help. Now let the gains begin!

I'd skip the quad and go with the delts. I have used test cyp for my previous cycles and felt soreness in my quads which was quite uncomfortable at times. The glute weren't great either.

I have had very minimal discomfort in my delts and it never hindered my movement or workouts

Top Bottom