napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Vibe at Adrenaline Rush...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Dear Adrenaline Rush Family...

I want to preface this thread by saying that I have NEVER FELT SO ALIVE AND WELL my entire life. I know that there have been good times and bad for all of us and questionable actions and judgements in the past and I also know that I made more than my fair share of mistakes but I can tell you that I am a man, and when I am wrong or do something wrong, I NEVER have a problem admitting it or acknowledging it and then I make it my mission to not only fix it but improve. I want to start by apologizing to everyone for anything I ever did wrong in the past, any times I was judgmental, flamed, possessed unethical behavior or was personally brainwashed and did not recognize it. I was deeply saddened and sickened over all of these, especially being such a strong person of faith. Unfortunately, I had to personally learn a hard lesson in a multitude of ways with the culmination of several things coming back at me from every which way. Instead of throwing in the towel and giving up, I reassessed EVERYTHING, prayed night upon night, and decided to TAKE ACTION and NOT ONLY MAKE UP FOR PAST TRANSGRESSIONS BUT MAKE IT A POINT TO HELP AND IMPROVE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY. I can tell you that this has been a long road that has had many trying times but now, here we are, as one family, together and growing day in and day out. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS A MAJOR PART TO THE GROWTH AND VISION AT ADRENALINE RUSH AND HOLDS EQUAL VALUE TOGETHER AS ONE LARGE FAMILY. I have such a huge amount of love, respect and dedication to all of you and to the vision I have for this community. My promise to each one of you is that I will do EVERYTHING I CAN each and every day to help extend lives, keep you safe, teach and educate in the proper manner and provide the most accurate and thorough guidance on products, companies and methods to ensure everyone is taken care of at all times. I thank each and every one of you for all that you are doing here and want everyone to understand that we have not even scratched the surface. We have such a beautiful thing going here and it is ONLY GOING TO GROW AND GET BETTER EACH AND EVERY DAY. I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WITH ALL MY BEING AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FAITH AND LOYALTY...

WELCOME TO ADRENALINE RUSH... CAN YOU FEEL IT????????????????????????

I KNOW I CAN!! :D

Yes sir! I do, loving the energy and unity of it all!! Blessed!!

Changing my life around one day at a time!

Yes the vibe here is great. And we all need to work together to keep it that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

DylanGemelli said:

I want to preface this thread by saying that I have NEVER FELT SO ALIVE AND WELL my entire life. I know that there have been good times and bad for all of us and questionable actions and judgements in the past and I also know that I made more than my fair share of mistakes but I can tell you that I am a man, and when I am wrong or do something wrong, I NEVER have a problem admitting it or acknowledging it and then I make it my mission to not only fix it but improve. I want to start by apologizing to everyone for anything I ever did wrong in the past, any times I was judgmental, flamed, possessed unethical behavior or was personally brainwashed and did not recognize it. I was deeply saddened and sickened over all of these, especially being such a strong person of faith. Unfortunately, I had to personally learn a hard lesson in a multitude of ways with the culmination of several things coming back at me from every which way. Instead of throwing in the towel and giving up, I reassessed EVERYTHING, prayed night upon night, and decided to TAKE ACTION and NOT ONLY MAKE UP FOR PAST TRANSGRESSIONS BUT MAKE IT A POINT TO HELP AND IMPROVE EVERY SECOND OF EVERY DAY. I can tell you that this has been a long road that has had many trying times but now, here we are, as one family, together and growing day in and day out. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU IS A MAJOR PART TO THE GROWTH AND VISION AT ADRENALINE RUSH AND HOLDS EQUAL VALUE TOGETHER AS ONE LARGE FAMILY. I have such a huge amount of love, respect and dedication to all of you and to the vision I have for this community. My promise to each one of you is that I will do EVERYTHING I CAN each and every day to help extend lives, keep you safe, teach and educate in the proper manner and provide the most accurate and thorough guidance on products, companies and methods to ensure everyone is taken care of at all times. I thank each and every one of you for all that you are doing here and want everyone to understand that we have not even scratched the surface. We have such a beautiful thing going here and it is ONLY GOING TO GROW AND GET BETTER EACH AND EVERY DAY. I LOVE EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU WITH ALL MY BEING AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR FAITH AND LOYALTY...

That was incredibly well said, Dylan. You and I have worked together for years, and share a lot of the same views and values, so this really hits home for me as well. I share the sentiments as you posted. I feel so much more liberated and free at this wonderful home we have here. I can finally be free to help others as I've always intended, and not be subjected to being a manipulated puppet from vindictive and shady companies. I love this community and the ever growing family that it has become. It has been quite the Adrenaline Rush!

Love the bromance. :)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

Thanks for being so transparent bro. That's leadership 101 in case you're not privy fellas. This type of attitude is what makes any organization great.

Love you're humble spirit my man. AR will thrive under these conditions. We've all made mistakes, but you added more value then anything else, so keep doing what you're doing brotha.

prodigalamb said:
Agreed on every level. .top being god...through him all things are possible. ...truly blessed bro

YES brother... this is exactly right and I am thrilled you see it in the same light... I know that can be a touchy subject and I would not ever push it on anyone but it is always nice to see someone that shares the same view as well... Like I said, that's a personal thing and by all means to anyone, live it how you see it but when you have that faith and others share it, it truly is heartwarming to say the least...

Olympus said:
Love the bromance. :)

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

and i just flat out love you... :lol:

PHURIOUS said:
Yes the vibe here is great. And we all need to work together to keep it that way.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

absolutely 100% brother and we absolutely will instill this into everyone here... we can ALL grow together, stick together and act and be as ONE, UNITED, TOGETHER and that is what we shall accomplish everyday...

9th Wonder said:
Thanks for being so transparent bro. That's leadership 101 in case you're not privy fellas. This type of attitude is what makes any organization great.

Love you're humble spirit my man. AR will thrive under these conditions. We've all made mistakes, but you added more value then anything else, so keep doing what you're doing brotha.

Thank you so much for your support, loyalty and heart felt comments... things like this are things I NEVER FORGET and they go infinite amounts of miles with me...

RickRock said:
DylanGemelli said:

That was incredibly well said, Dylan. You and I have worked together for years, and share a lot of the same views and values, so this really hits home for me as well. I share the sentiments as you posted. I feel so much more liberated and free at this wonderful home we have here. I can finally be free to help others as I've always intended, and not be subjected to being a manipulated puppet from vindictive and shady companies. I love this community and the ever growing family that it has become. It has been quite the Adrenaline Rush!

Like I said from the moment you came and joined me here, when I began you were my mentor and the one I looked up to... You have always been nothing but the best to me, even when I was difficult at times and the way you reacted, without hesitation whatsoever, to believe in me and come here and help me build this community, it is something i will NEVER FORGET and to me, regardless of where you are at across the U.S. from me, you will always be viewed as a brother and family to me... You showed belief in me, you trusted me and you have never turned your back on me under any circumstance and trust me Rick, that is something I will never forget man... I am honored to have you be here with me to help this grow because for me, you are one that I truly hold in the highest regard man... Thank you for your trust, loyalty and friendship... It really does mean the world to me...

I remember when I first started on any form, it was at ef. I remember seeing how helpful both Dylan and Rick were to everyone. I didn't have any intentions on running aas at that time, I just wanted to learn and be apart of a community that shared the same goals as myself. I also was interested in learning about sarms. I learned a lot the first year I was on ef and during that time I had also signed up at evo. Things started to take a big nose dive at ef with the product pushing and shady shit. I made an order from ag guys and never heard from customer service and a couple of months went by and I never received my products. So, I made a thread on ef asking about the legitimacy of ag guys and to no surprise I was shortly banned after that. I then started hanging out at evo exclusively, I noticed Dylan and Rick were there so I thought this place is awesome. I then started to notice more and more shady business at evo from all the mods with the product pushing and deleted comments and the just outright flaming of members. I decided to take a break from the forum for about 6 months. I just started coming back on a couple of months ago and I very quickly noticed that evo had took a huge shit, it was worse as it ever was. I also noticed one thing in particular though, there was no Dylan. My first thought was what the hell? Then my second thought was good, this place is probably better off, he was one of the worst pushers. I continued to keep my mouth shut on evo and talk to the people I thought were cool. Then out of nowhere I got an email about this forum and I was like what is this? So, I came over here and the first thread I see is one from Dylan. It clicked, there he was, I found where he was hiding. This is where things got interesting. I started digging through all the threads here and I started to learn just really what had went on. Dylan wasn't hiding, he was rebranding himself and making right the things that were wrong. I believe that you are a genuine and good person, Dylan. I didn't always believe that because of all the bullshit. Now I can see you are determined to make it right and show others another side that was not allowed to be shown on evo. I'm happy to be a member here and I'm happy to do my part in making this the best, most informative board on the web. Anything you need me to do, I'm here to help. Sorry for the long post.

ibleedoranbla said:
I remember when I first started on any form, it was at ef. I remember seeing how helpful both Dylan and Rick were to everyone. I didn't have any intentions on running aas at that time, I just wanted to learn and be apart of a community that shared the same goals as myself. I also was interested in learning about sarms. I learned a lot the first year I was on ef and during that time I had also signed up at evo. Things started to take a big nose dive at ef with the product pushing and shady shit. I made an order from ag guys and never heard from customer service and a couple of months went by and I never received my products. So, I made a thread on ef asking about the legitimacy of ag guys and to no surprise I was shortly banned after that. I then started hanging out at evo exclusively, I noticed Dylan and Rick were there so I thought this place is awesome. I then started to notice more and more shady business at evo from all the mods with the product pushing and deleted comments and the just outright flaming of members. I decided to take a break from the forum for about 6 months. I just started coming back on a couple of months ago and I very quickly noticed that evo had took a huge shit, it was worse as it ever was. I also noticed one thing in particular though, there was no Dylan. My first thought was what the hell? Then my second thought was good, this place is probably better off, he was one of the worst pushers. I continued to keep my mouth shut on evo and talk to the people I thought were cool. Then out of nowhere I got an email about this forum and I was like what is this? So, I came over here and the first thread I see is one from Dylan. It clicked, there he was, I found where he was hiding. This is where things got interesting. I started digging through all the threads here and I started to learn just really what had went on. Dylan wasn't hiding, he was rebranding himself and making right the things that were wrong. I believe that you are a genuine and good person, Dylan. I didn't always believe that because of all the bullshit. Now I can see you are determined to make it right and show others another side that was not allowed to be shown on evo. I'm happy to be a member here and I'm happy to do my part in making this the best, most informative board on the web. Anything you need me to do, I'm here to help. Sorry for the long post.

Sorry? are you kidding me? This post was excellent... I read it three fucking times man... Sorry? IM THE ONE THATS SORRY not you! Im sorry that ANY of that shit EVER went on... Im sorry I was ever near that shit and Im sorry my good name and my integrity was jeopardized in any way...

The beautiful things is NOW you see who I REALLY AM... not the facade that was but now the person that you see is the real DG and that's what its all about... Some people become what they are portrayed as or others step up to the plate, admit mistakes and make it right... The difference here is its a life long mission for me to make everything right... The thing here is bro, that I made a lot of mistakes in life that had nothing to do with any of you guys but just in general yet i was blessed with a second chance and a gift to reach others... I started with that intention and along the way things got lost in the shuffle partly because of myself and partly because of the influence, misguidance and brainwashing of others that led me to believe so many wrongs that I knew internally were just not who I was... I took a million steps backwards to make infinite steps forward and THAT is what I will deliver day in and day out...

THANK YOU for the post, the loyalty and faith... I assure you my friend, it will never be forgotten... I AM ALWAYS HERE IF YOU NEED ME... Remember that...

Re: RE: Re: The Vibe at Adrenaline Rush...

DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

Sorry? are you kidding me? This post was excellent... I read it three fucking times man... Sorry? IM THE ONE THATS SORRY not you! Im sorry that ANY of that shit EVER went on... Im sorry I was ever near that shit and Im sorry my good name and my integrity was jeopardized in any way...

The beautiful things is NOW you see who I REALLY AM... not the facade that was but now the person that you see is the real DG and that's what its all about... Some people become what they are portrayed as or others step up to the plate, admit mistakes and make it right... The difference here is its a life long mission for me to make everything right... The thing here is bro, that I made a lot of mistakes in life that had nothing to do with any of you guys but just in general yet i was blessed with a second chance and a gift to reach others... I started with that intention and along the way things got lost in the shuffle partly because of myself and partly because of the influence, misguidance and brainwashing of others that led me to believe so many wrongs that I knew internally were just not who I was... I took a million steps backwards to make infinite steps forward and THAT is what I will deliver day in and day out...

THANK YOU for the post, the loyalty and faith... I assure you my friend, it will never be forgotten... I AM ALWAYS HERE IF YOU NEED ME... Remember that...
I believe this will grow to be the best forum on the net with this kind of attitude!

Re: RE: Re: The Vibe at Adrenaline Rush...

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
ibleedoranbla said:

I believe this will grow to be the best forum on the net with this kind of attitude!

Yes it will... with members like yourself playing an integral part in that growth... Couple that with the fact that I will not rest at any time and will ensure this, even when it seems like we are at the top of the mountain, for me, that's just a starting point! It only makes me hungry for more improvement, more achievement and more goal attainment!

This is my new home. Real, objective advice without having to worry about a product shoved down my throat. I love it!

Dylan, everyone in the world makes mistakes. It takes a real Man to admit to his mistakes. It takes a real Man to apologize for his mistakes, and it takes a real Man to accept an apology. I live by this rule. Anyone that can't follow by these 3 things, is less than a Man.

Keep up the good work Brother.

Absolutely and I second that for my own stupidity in the past. Unfortunately when you're posting on 40 posts a day it's easy to fall into brainwashed regurgitation of information

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom