napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The old geezers update... These arms are real

blaze91

The old geezers update... These sarms are real

Very new to the SARMS world... Just posting to encourage some of the older crowd to check these SARMS out..... 54 yrs old and have been lifting for a good 40 years recreationally.... I started Some MK 677 the 1st of the month then added GW on the 5th.... and then added LGD on the 11th... I'm following Dylans dosages and protocol

1-12 MK 35 mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg ED

Started out at 226... I'm up to 241 this morning... 15lbs in 3 weeks all the while it appears I'm leaning out as well.... Crazy stuff!!! Also my bones arn't creeking when I get up in the morn.

I have 9 more weeks to go on my cycle..... BAD ASS stuff these SARMS... thinking about adding SR9??

Last edited:
Very new to the SARMS world... Just posting to encourage some of the older crowd to check these SARMS out..... 54 yrs old and have been lifting for a good 40 years recreationally.... I started Some MK 677 the 1st of the month then added GW on the 5th.... and then added LGD on the 11th... I'm following Dylans dosages and protocol

1-12 MK 35 mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg ED

Started out at 226... I'm up to 241 this morning... 15lbs in 3 weeks all the while it appears I'm leaning out as well.... Crazy stuff!!! Also my bones arn't creeking when I get up in the morn.

I have 9 more weeks to go on my cycle..... BAD ASS stuff these SARMS... thinking about adding SR9??

thats crazy! there may be some water with mk677 but that will not be an ongoing thing... are you using sarmsx?

15 lbs in 3 weeks? sounds pretty drastic man.

I'm little surprised myself... never on AAS.. so I'm thinking maybe cuz i have some fresh receptors or something... been benching just about everyday for at least 15 yrs. love benching. (have a complete free weight home gym)... I got my testosterone checked couple months ago at 398... so maybe the lgd is kicking in... not sure...

Last edited:
thats crazy! there may be some water with mk677 but that will not be an ongoing thing... are you using sarmsx?

yep..... sarmx . when I started I was pretty lean then around a week to 10 days in, I was getting little watery in the face to 234lbs.... then like last week the water been going way down and I'm getting really full and ripped... chest and arms are getting big.....

Last edited:
Wow 9lbs already is pretty badass if you ask me. Some of it may be water wait from the MK677 but not everyone gets that. Either way it's more than impressive

Are you really dosing MK677 at 35mg? That seems a bit much, I believe the sweet spot is 25. Congrats on your results, in my personal experience the combo of 677 and LGD is pretty dramatic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes you may want to dial that 677 dose down to 25 mg ... you dont want to get any unnecessary side effects because of dosing too hight... otherwise GREAT WORK

Are you really dosing MK677 at 35mg? That seems a bit much, I believe the sweet spot is 25. Congrats on your results, in my personal experience the combo of 677 and LGD is pretty dramatic!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry about that... MK at 35 was a misprint.. its 25mg.... had a really long day at work yesterday... I should be more accurate.. the way I'm dosing is in the morning before a work out (around 5am)

12.5mg MK
10mg GW (sometimes I'll take an extra 5mgs)
5mg LGD

then around 4 pm I do the same dose again. So a total for each day is

25 MK
20 to 30mg GW
10mg LGD

I'm thinking this quick bolt up to 241 is just my bodies initial reaction b/c its my first go and all.... I'm just surprised by theses results... last few days I've been waking up and looking in the mirror and thinking .... I'm losing weight and then i'm going on the scale and i'm another pound up ... I really don't want to get much heavier ... either way I'll see where I end up in 12 weeks..

And On a technical note... when I say lean, I mean like 14% body fat... Not like you young cats!! haha... Lean to the older crowd means you don't have a double chin!! lol Dylan... you should market a Senior Citizen 55+ stack!!

Thanks for all the advise Everyone!!

ps.. I attached a pic from today...

Last edited:
You don't split doses, all in the am, except perhaps mk
curious to why you can't split?... I'm figuring even distribution over 24 hours.... Also I had my left Kidney removed 3 years back so i was assuming it would be little easier on my system.... At this time I haven't felt this good in years. (not just gym wise ) my hair is getting thicker and fuller, no joint aches, etc.

with regard to the weight gain, when I first took mk677, I ballooned 8 pounds in a week (first week) and then slowly started adding muscle and trimming the water weight with potassium and dandelion root for a diuretic

with regard to the weight gain, when I first took mk677, I ballooned 8 pounds in a week (first week) and then slowly started adding muscle and trimming the water weight with potassium and dandelion root for a diuretic

Pretty much how it went for me!! ... I eat alot of bananas and 90% cacao dark chocolate

some people get hit a lot harder with water than others... some don't experience it at all... there are several factors that go into it... the sodium/potassium ratio is obviously a major reason behind this... here is some more info for you... this is for hgh but will hold true to 677 to a point as well...

Many athletes on the forums complain that HGH causes water retention, especially in fingers, toes and face, what can sometimes be uncomfortable. It is true, however, several methods to avoid fluid retention exist.
At first, mechanism of this process needs to be understood.
Amount of water in the body depends on the three main factors – amount of sodium ions (Na+), vasopersin (retain water) and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) (reduces water)
Vasopersin and ANP (atrial natriuretic peptide) are antagonists – vasopersin retain Na+ and water, ANP, contrariary, reduce Na+ and water. In normal circumstances, these two substances are in balance, but limited water consumption and increased intake of sodium cause water retention.
Danish scientists [11] found that HGH decreases ANP secreation. As ANP is responsible for excreting Na+, its low level make Na+ to stay in organism. high level of Na+ leads to vasopersin increase and water retention.

How to avoid water retention on HGH cycle?

• Eat less food with Na+ (salt). Sodium is contained in salty products, seafood, seaweed, eggs. Recommended dialy sodium intake 2000-2500 mg.

• Split your dialy dosage on 2-3 injections. Scientists that fix HGH side effects during experiments, usually inject their patients using abnormal protocols – 3 high dosage injections a week. Such protocols disrupt physiological balance of ANP and vasopersin much more than high-frequency protocol, that is similar to human natural secretion. Palm Springs Life Extension director Dr.Edmund Chein and his associate Dr. L. Cass Terry, that treated more than 800 patients, splitting dialy dosage on 2 injections, could almost reduce side effects of HGH.

• Limit alcohol intake. Alcohol causes water retention.

• Drink more water. As it said, limited consumption of water cause vasopersin to retain water, so drink more.

• Use natural diuretics. If abnormal water retention makes you feel uncomfortable, caffeine containing products, such as coffee and green tea can solve this problem. It is undesirable to use strong diuretics, unless you are a professional athlete. Those drugs can cause serious kidney and heart troubles.

1-12 MK 35 mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 LGD 10mg ED

Good god man!! Those are some seriously impressive results, even if there's a little water in there. Nice job! Those are huge gains at any age especially yours....all while getting leaner. Best of both worlds!! Keep it up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Good god man!! Those are some seriously impressive results, even if there's a little water in there. Nice job! Those are huge gains at any age especially yours....all while getting leaner. Best of both worlds!! Keep it up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks Bro!!

Top Bottom