napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The long term effects of AAS on under 25 year olds

harbanter

Hey Dylan,

Big fan of your videos I've watched pretty much all of them but the one thing I'm stuck with is the effects of AAS on people younger than 25. Now I agree you should training for at least 5 years before even considering them! In a couple of your videos you mention that a person under 25 will experience massive problems later in life (5,10,15 years down the road), fair enough but what types of complications will a person run into by taking steroids?

I understand the permanent shut down and having to be on TRT, prostate enlargement but that's all I can really think of. The rest of the internet doesn't appear to have an answer for this so I'm hoping you'll be able to help.

It's going to bite me in the ass one day. I'm of age now but I did my first cycle when I was 23 and also very irresponsibly I had immediate issues that I didn't know how to fix. But I'm sure one day down the road I'll get a taste of more.

you are not even close to fully developed hormonally... so when you begin to throw your hormones off at a younger age, they are not going to ever really figure out what they are supposed to do whether you run pct or not... you are setting yourself up for nothing but problems once you get into your thirties and beyond... you have no idea how many people come to me absolutely regretting using steroids at a young age and even young guys that come back to me apologizing for not listening... you can go ahead and learn the hard way... most end up needing to but its too late and then you have to deal with consequences later...

you only bring up a fraction of concerns but you play those off like they are nothing man... trt is a LIFE CHANGING decision and enlarging your prostate as a male? LOL you have no idea what you have to look forward to when you get in your 30's and 40's... fuck with your prostate that young and yeah, you will see bro... trust me, you DO NOT want prostate issues unless you enjoy having doctors shoving things up your ass, literally etc... so, if you feel like its worth it, then by all means but i certainly am not advising it or playing any role in you ruining your future... you can find someone that say "ahhh thats pussy shit, go run it, you'll be fine" and they can tell you what you WANT to hear... i don't do that shit... i dont ever tell you what you want, i tell you what it is... flat out... some people really don't want the truth and that's fine but i live in reality not fantasy land and i KNOW what the consequences can be here... i actually care enough to sit here and try with everyone...

you are not even close to fully developed hormonally... so when you begin to throw your hormones off at a younger age, they are not going to ever really figure out what they are supposed to do whether you run pct or not... you are setting yourself up for nothing but problems once you get into your thirties and beyond... you have no idea how many people come to me absolutely regretting using steroids at a young age and even young guys that come back to me apologizing for not listening... you can go ahead and learn the hard way... most end up needing to but its too late and then you have to deal with consequences later...

you only bring up a fraction of concerns but you play those off like they are nothing man... trt is a LIFE CHANGING decision and enlarging your prostate as a male? LOL you have no idea what you have to look forward to when you get in your 30's and 40's... fuck with your prostate that young and yeah, you will see bro... trust me, you DO NOT want prostate issues unless you enjoy having doctors shoving things up your ass, literally etc... so, if you feel like its worth it, then by all means but i certainly am not advising it or playing any role in you ruining your future... you can find someone that say "ahhh thats pussy shit, go run it, you'll be fine" and they can tell you what you WANT to hear... i don't do that shit... i dont ever tell you what you want, i tell you what it is... flat out... some people really don't want the truth and that's fine but i live in reality not fantasy land and i KNOW what the consequences can be here... i actually care enough to sit here and try with everyone...

Dylan hit the nail on the head here. When you ar younger before 25 years of age or so, your body is still changing and developing. You don't ever want to go messing with anythng and throwing your endocrine system off as it is developing. It can be permanently damaged which can result in a domino effect of problems because one problem causes another problem, causing another and so on.

Also the earlier you start taking high amounts of super physiological doses, the higher risk you are for future problems like heart attack, stroke, etc.

There was a friend of mine in the gym 3 years ago that started juicing at 16 and hit the juice pretty hard for a long time. 3 years ago at the age of 46 he dropped dead from a massive heart attack. He didn't monitor things, didn't really cruise at all and didn't give blood. That on top of 30 years of steroid abuse cost him his life

Yep okay fuck that, there's so much broscience on the net about anabolics. Currently 20 and am not going near anabolics until I'm atleast 27. I'll be passing this info onto any of my mates or clients that come to me about gear. Looks like by the time I'm ready to jump on I'll have 7 years of lifting behind me. Thanks for the response Dylan, keep up the vids!

Yep okay fuck that, there's so much broscience on the net about anabolics. Currently 20 and am not going near anabolics until I'm atleast 27. I'll be passing this info onto any of my mates or clients that come to me about gear. Looks like by the time I'm ready to jump on I'll have 7 years of lifting behind me. Thanks for the response Dylan, keep up the vids!

brother trust me... none of us gain a thing by telling you to not run them, not one bit, EXCEPT piece of mind knowing we did what was right and hopefully saved a life from being ruined... trust me bro, there are some majorly fucked up people out there that don't care about you or anyone else and just tell you whatever you want to here and its bull shit.. you dont have to be straight natty, you could use sarms and peptides but not steroids.. its going to fuck you up in a major way as you get older... im glad that you understand and have listened.. you can use sarms and peptides, no problem but not steroids...

Holy shit, so this guy blasted for 30 years straight?? Man rip to your mate, thats crazy.

Ya man, he was jacked as fuck....but for what cost? He paid the ultimate price for that.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I guess there is a couple things I do want to know still. So when you said that the things that I listed were only a fraction of potential problems from starting earlier in life. What were the other problems that one will face later in life. My housemate is 21 and is on going onto his 3rd cycle.

The issue:

The problems with individuals that had not yet attained full physio-sexual development, which usually culminates between the ages of 17-22 and may only even come to an end at the age of 25 or so - is that that anabolic compounds are acting on locations within the central nervous system that are still under development. That is, that many receptors that are activated by Testosterone are STILL performing developmental functions, and you are stimulating them before they had the chance to fully create a working framework of hormonal balance that would sustain you for the rest of your adult life.

I ran a ph kit last month and I'm 24 is that just as bad as running anabolic? I will be 25 in a month

I ran a ph kit last month and I'm 24 is that just as bad as running anabolic? I will be 25 in a month
Shutdown is shutdown no matter what. No one will be able to tell you in your personal situation how the future looks. The age 25 is just a rough estimate. Your brain doesn't say "today I'm 25, we're done here" lol. Its like when you were a kid and you see some kids shoot up in height while some don't, some kids stop growing before others, etc. The brain is the same way. 18 is a good age estimate of when majority are done growing physically. 25 is just the age estimate of when your hpta and endocrine system finishes developing. If you're curious on recovery, best thing to do is get bloodwork and go from there bud.

I dont really care I just get worried hearing all this. My dad took steroids and doesn't even know what pct is lol but he doesn't say anything like what u guys r saying will happen he is almost 50 so idk but hope I'll be alright

Top Bottom