napsgeareudomestic
finestgearsbannednutrition

The importance of your diet

QueenAthena

Finestgears Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
Hi everyone, I just wanted to make a quick not to everyone about the importance of your diet. Remember that you can use any oil, pill or enhancement type to no avail if you do not have a strong diet. I see many people overlook their diet, not give it the proper attention or simply be very inconsistent with it. We all know the difficulties in diets in general as we all have weaknesses and that is perfectly normal however if you want to truly get the most out of this, your diet must come first. Your diet is more than 50% of this and in my opinion, it would be closer to 70%, with about 20-25% being your consistency with training and the remainder coming down to the enhancements. The enhancements will get your past your peaks and help to get you to levels you could never get to on your own but many often depend on these to do all the work and then want to blame it on the products if they do not get the results. The problem I often see is on the individual and not the products.

Now, there are many bad products out there and we are also all aware of that but you must put in the work to get the results. The products will not do the work for you, so please remember that.

Once you understand and implement this, then it does come down to the quality which I can assure you is out there. There are still good companies out there, although there are far more bad ones, as we know. I can tell you with full confidence that, in my view, @FinestGears is the best you can go with. They really do it all, from the quality, the information they provide to educate, the customer care and the selection. They are a true one stop shop and I would make sure to check them out for all of your product needs!

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
Thank you @QueenAthena for the insightful post! I completely agree about the role diet plays and it is so great to see a post like this! Thank you for providing such great content!

Make sure to read this post everyone because it holds true in a major way! Check out @FinestGears for the best quality products!

QueenAthena

Finestgears Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
Just a reminder to make your diet a priority, develop a strong eating habit and pattern, and fight urges and cravings as much as possible. It is ok to cheat here and there but it is best to keep that minimal and do your best to keep it consistently clean

hurricane

Finestgears Head Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
Just a reminder to make your diet a priority, develop a strong eating habit and pattern, and fight urges and cravings as much as possible. It is ok to cheat here and there but it is best to keep that minimal and do your best to keep it consistently clean
Perfectly said @QueenAthena and it is always a pleasure to read your thoughts and facts you post!

QueenAthena

Finestgears Rep
Super Moderator
V.I.P.
I just wanted to remind everyone to take a look at this post and remember how important your diet is!