napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Basic Things to Remember For Women Running AAS

sweetnspicy

By writing this article it is my purpose to educate the women who are looking to start running steroids. I am trying to inform you and not scare you. There are risks involved with running any AAS, but there are also gains. What I am trying to teach you is that you can manage your risks by educating yourself and having a support system, such as this forum, to turn to if concerns come up. We are all here to help each other and encourage each other.

When taking any AAS you are playing with your hormones. You are adding male hormones to your female body. Because of this fact you need to be as educated as possible and pay close attention to what your body is telling you at all times. Every woman’s reaction is going to be different.

When picking the right AAS to run it is VERY important to do your research. Ask questions of other women that have run the same things. But most of all remember this, NEVER take what a man takes at the same dose that he takes!!! There are only a few compounds that woman can take and see little to no sides, but they must be taken at doses for females. More is not necessarily better. The goal in all of this is to find a basic balance in your body chemistry. One where you get the most gains for little to no sides.

It’s a great idea to keep a log of your experience so that you can gauge if you are tolerating things well. Keep track of your mood, energy, appetite and recovery time as well as physical changes such as weight change, lean muscle gain, fat loss, facial hair growth, voice deepening and clitoral enlargement. By keeping track of all of this it will also give you a great resource for helping other women down the road who are looking to better their body like you did yours.

The best rule of thumb when starting out in this life style is slow and low. Always try each compound individually. If you don’t, then you won’t know what to cut out of your cycle if you are getting a reaction that is undesired. Take it slow and start with just one. Keep it low in order to minimize side effects. You will know if you tolerate it well and can always increase the dose later, even in the same cycle.

Having said that you can always increase your dose later, you also need to remember that more is NOT always better. It's about finding a workable balance for you. You need to remember that when stacking (taking more than one AAS during a cycle) there is an accumulated effect. Essentially what you are doing is increasing the amount of DHT, (Dihydrotestosterone, a male sex hormone) in your system. Everyone, man or woman, needs to know the half-life of each compound they are interested in. There are some compounds that are active in your system much longer than others. Because of this, if you don't like the sides that you are experiencing you have to wait for it to run its course before it’s all out of your system.

Women in general, do not need to worry about post-cycle therapy (PCT) like men do. Women can generally just end a cycle. There is no need to taper. The compound will clear at the rate specified by its half-life. The woman that do need to think about PCT are running a much more aggressive cycle for a longer time. If you are a woman doing this then you are at a highly competitive level and most likely not reading this article.

Please continue to read up on each of the compounds that you are thinking of running and select what is best for you. When starting out it is always an experiment, but it can be done safely if done with knowledge.

sweetnspicy said:

By writing this article it is my purpose to educate the women who are looking to start running steroids. I am trying to inform you and not scare you. There are risks involved with running any AAS, but there are also gains. What I am trying to teach you is that you can manage your risks by educating yourself and having a support system, such as this forum, to turn to if concerns come up. We are all here to help each other and encourage each other.

When taking any AAS you are playing with your hormones. You are adding male hormones to your female body. Because of this fact you need to be as educated as possible and pay close attention to what your body is telling you at all times. Every woman’s reaction is going to be different.

When picking the right AAS to run it is VERY important to do your research. Ask questions of other women that have run the same things. But most of all remember this, NEVER take what a man takes at the same dose that he takes!!! There are only a few compounds that woman can take and see little to no sides, but they must be taken at doses for females. More is not necessarily better. The goal in all of this is to find a basic balance in your body chemistry. One where you get the most gains for little to no sides.

It’s a great idea to keep a log of your experience so that you can gauge if you are tolerating things well. Keep track of your mood, energy, appetite and recovery time as well as physical changes such as weight change, lean muscle gain, fat loss, facial hair growth, voice deepening and clitoral enlargement. By keeping track of all of this it will also give you a great resource for helping other women down the road who are looking to better their body like you did yours.

The best rule of thumb when starting out in this life style is slow and low. Always try each compound individually. If you don’t, then you won’t know what to cut out of your cycle if you are getting a reaction that is undesired. Take it slow and start with just one. Keep it low in order to minimize side effects. You will know if you tolerate it well and can always increase the dose later, even in the same cycle.

Having said that you can always increase your dose later, you also need to remember that more is NOT always better. It's about finding a workable balance for you. You need to remember that when stacking (taking more than one AAS during a cycle) there is an accumulated effect. Essentially what you are doing is increasing the amount of DHT, (Dihydrotestosterone, a male sex hormone) in your system. Everyone, man or woman, needs to know the half-life of each compound they are interested in. There are some compounds that are active in your system much longer than others. Because of this, if you don't like the sides that you are experiencing you have to wait for it to run its course before it’s all out of your system.

Women in general, do not need to worry about post-cycle therapy (PCT) like men do. Women can generally just end a cycle. There is no need to taper. The compound will clear at the rate specified by its half-life. The woman that do need to think about PCT are running a much more aggressive cycle for a longer time. If you are a woman doing this then you are at a highly competitive level and most likely not reading this article.

Please continue to read up on each of the compounds that you are thinking of running and select what is best for you. When starting out it is always an experiment, but it can be done safely if done with knowledge.

Very good information. This is all valuable to the females that may plan to use AAS at some point. It's extremely important to follow what you said here, and take the right precautions before ever going down that path. You must do all the right research and educate yourself thoroughly to ensure a safe and successful cycle. Thank you for posting this!

Re: RE: The Basic Things to Remember For Women Running AAS

sweetnspicy said:

This is why it's so important to have educated women on this board. This kind of information coming from a woman is invaluable to all the other women coming here looking for help. Great write up!

Thanks guys! I know there aren't a lot of women on here now, but I'm hoping that there will be in the not so distant future. I think the best way to get them here and keep them active is to have plenty of information for them, ready and waiting.
S.S.

I've advised a good handful of ladies through AAS cycles and have supervised about a half-dozen.

I would love to help as well.

Thanks sweetnspicy... Great read! Have you ever done any tests to make sure what you're taking is not fake or something else? My gf was considering taking Anavar but she's heard reports of some Anavar being Winny... Have you ever been in that situation?

cbbram said:
Thanks sweetnspicy... Great read! Have you ever done any tests to make sure what you're taking is not fake or something else? My gf was considering taking Anavar but she's heard reports of some Anavar being Winny... Have you ever been in that situation?

That is a fear that many women have with Var. The reason that some labs scam with the var is because the var can be harder to get a hold of at times and it's more expensive. I've done both Var and winny. I can tell you right now that after a couple of weeks you would know if you had winny instead of var, but only if you have run them both before. The good thing is that both are safe for women, so if the worst should happen and you get scammed with the var/winny switch, you would still be safe and see results.

You can always get the little test kit, but the best thing is just find a trusted source. I have mine and I stick with it. Believe in your lab. There are a lot of trusted sources on here. Obviously you know who I would go with. Lol ;)

Have her reach out to me if she has specific question about it. I'd be happy to help. Feel free to send a PM.

Best thing to do when a woman orders var is to labmax it before ever ingesting it to make sure its var and not something else

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
Best thing to do when a woman orders var is to labmax it before ever ingesting it to make sure its var and not something else

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Does that mean Guys will ingest anything?? lol

I like your new title! haha :D

Re: RE: Re: The Basic Things to Remember For Women Running AAS

PHURIOUS said:

PHURIOUS PHARMA
Thanks bro!

Top Bottom