napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thanks to 9th Wonder for his A+ Service

ironlifter36

I wanted to give a big thanks to 9th Wonder for his top notch service. This was my first order ever and 9th help guide me through the process. He was extremely helpful, professional and replied to PM's/emails quickly. Delivery was CRAZY fast....2 days to be exact. Thanks again bro!

I wanted to give a big thanks to 9th Wonder for his top notch service. This was my first order ever and 9th help guide me through the process. He was extremely helpful, professional and replied to PM's/emails quickly. Delivery was CRAZY fast....2 days to be exact. Thanks again bro!

Great write up 9th is definitely a good dude and reliable source... perhaps more people looking for sources would appreciate a write up like this on THE SOURCE PAGE where people really look for reviews such as this bro. - 44

I wouldn't expect anything less from 9th, he's a good man. to be saluted

Thank you for the feedback... 9th and I have been close friends for a long time and he is one that you can always count on and fully trust.. he's one of those guys you just love because he really cares and he goes the extra mile for everyone... he's a damn good friend that you can count on...

I'm glad everything worked out and you got your gear brother!

Thank you for the feedback... 9th and I have been close friends for a long time and he is one that you can always count on and fully trust.. he's one of those guys you just love because he really cares and he goes the extra mile for everyone... he's a damn good friend that you can count on...

Coming from you that means allot and I really appreciate the kind words my friend. We have know eachother for a long time, we just need to get you over to my neck of the woods.

Thanks for the review. Ninth does good work. We have a great team here on Isarms.

Ninth: I heart you! (Inside joke)

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom