napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thanks Phurious

PS154658

I originally ordered Tren Ace, TestC, Adrol, and Aromasin from PP, but after a problem with the orals I purchased my Aromasin elsewhere and was given some Test Prop instead of Adrol; though I really wanted to run Abombs and Tren at the same time, I'm sure my blood pressure will appreciate dropping the Adrol. I must say, Phurious's customer support has been great. Phurious is easy to contact and quick responses are normative.

The shipping was extremely fast. I got my package just a few days after Phurious told me it shipped. Phurious also got the package out the same day the order was corrected, and that's greatly appreciated.

Picture of the goodies:ppppp.jpg

Phurious filled the vials up to the rim, so I essentially got an extra 2 bottles of Prop. PROPS for that ;)
I'm really excited about the Tren

I plan on running prop/tren ace ED.. pinned today 50 mg of prop, 30 mg on tren ace. little soreness from the prop, but nothing out of the ordinary for prop - also no tren cough

Just feeling out the Tren as of now... hope to hit 50-75-possibly 100 MG ED.

Will let everybody know how the juice works. Thanks PP

Last edited:
That's some nice goodies there! PHURIOUS always hooks it up! Welcome to the Phurious Pharma Family!

PHURIOUS PHARMA Rep

20's. And the hold almost 27ml lol. So he got like 3 extra. As planned ;)

PHURIOUS

ya the vials were so full so the pressure in the bottle was crazy and for the first time had to draw air into the vial or the oils would be sucked back in lol. one of those good problems. shot up again 50 mg prop, 30 tren ace. this time in the quad, zero PIP

Ya i fill them so that they dont make noise while shipping

PHURIOUS

Everything seems good can't wait for the Tren to kick in. Getting crazy PIP in the delts... presumably from the Prop. Just hope it isn't an infection. Haven't gotten any night sweats, tren couch, or anything related to Tren - definitely looks like Tren though. Going to make a progress thread I think eventually

Everything seems good can't wait for the Tren to kick in. Getting crazy PIP in the delts... presumably from the Prop. Just hope it isn't an infection. Haven't gotten any night sweats, tren couch, or anything related to Tren - definitely looks like Tren though. Going to make a progress thread I think eventually

What an infection? How did we get to that?

Why are posting things like this?

And why wouldnt it be tren. And tren cough doesnt always happen. Is that how u determine its real?

PHURIOUS

What an infection? How did we get to that?

Why are posting things like this?

And why wouldnt it be tren. And tren cough doesnt always happen. Is that how u determine its real?

PHURIOUS

I know Tren Cough doesn't happen and obviously I do everything to avoid it. That's not how I determine the authenticity - which is why I said I'd post a progress report, for that very reason.

ps:

I think it's good stuff, just a confirmation is always nice. thanks again

I know Tren Cough doesn't happen and obviously I do everything to avoid it. That's not how I determine the authenticity - which is why I said I'd post a progress report, for that very reason.

ps:

I think it's good stuff, just a confirmation is always nice. thanks again

Ya but the infection thing isnt something u throw around plus my gear gas been tested. 100% bacteria free.

PHURIOUS

Ya but the infection thing isnt something u throw around plus my gear gas been tested. 100% bacteria free.

PHURIOUS

Didn't mean to come off that way. Can get an infection many different ways as you already know (syringe, didn't clean skin, etc.). Bottles and such look very professionally done. Never crossed my mind. Sorry for confusion.

Didn't mean to come off that way. Can get an infection many different ways as you already know (syringe, didn't clean skin, etc.). Bottles and such look very professionally done. Never crossed my mind. Sorry for confusion.

Its more than likely some tissue irritation. Do u pin delts often. Cause i do and every once in a while ill fo a bad pin and it hurts for half a day. Probly cause i shoot there too often

PHURIOUS

Its more than likely some tissue irritation. Do u pin delts often. Cause i do and every once in a while ill fo a bad pin and it hurts for half a day. Probly cause i shoot there too often

PHURIOUS

I don't pin delts often - which is the reason I think it's just PIP. Actually just made a thread about it. I don't think it's even an infection. Just the Prop pain.

I don't pin delts often - which is the reason I think it's just PIP. Actually just made a thread about it. I don't think it's even an infection. Just the Prop pain.

Could be. My prop is usually pretty pain free. Maybe u got a nerve. Well just ice it and pop some advil.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom