napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

testing and shipping

Anabolic asshole43

this looks like a pretty good deal but I wonder. has any of this stuff been tested ? I just got screwed on some fake gear from stemco and I don't want to go down that road again. and will I be flagged if I placed on order with this placed or does it ship from within the US? when I placed an order how liong is the payment info good for ?

this looks like a pretty good deal but I wonder. has any of this stuff been tested ? I just got screwed on some fake gear from stemco and I don't want to go down that road again. and will I be flagged if I placed on order with this placed or does it ship from within the US? when I placed an order how liong is the payment info good for ?

Not to sure what you are asking buddy...

Plenty of the gear has been tested and reviewed. I run it myself constantly. That's why I rep him. Several Simec tests have been posted in the Roids24 section if you take a look through it. Do you have product specific questions. I would be happy to answer what I can or pull in the member's I know who ran it.

Why would you be flagged? what are you referring to. I have a pack a month come and I have been doing that for months now. Nothing gets flagged. Shipping is very discrete. If you need pics of how its packed I can pm it. I have a pack coming this week probably of ZPHC tren.

How long is payment good for? What are you talking about? Payment instructions are clear at Roids24.com. When you check out you will receive specific direction. When you send payment, it gets picked up and you're order is shipped. Payment options are not discussed openly on any source for safety and security. They are clearly described on the site and the order process though.

I challenge anyone to provide me with concrete reasoning why Roids24 is not one of the best sources around. You will find nothing but praise my friend. If you would like a list of boards he is located on, I am happy to provide it. He has a very very wide customer base.

If its a bulk order over 5k I can help you organize some sort of discount with him as well.

Let me know if you have questions.

This is also not shipped from with in the US btw. They are an international source.
Shipping lead time is generally 14-21 business days.

It will arrive via certified mail.

Top Bottom