napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test vs Est. Look so similar

Jake

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/image/imagefly.cgi?cid=6013&width=300&height=300 C19H28O2

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/5757#section=2D-Structure C18H24O2

Testosterone vs Estrogen....how similar yet how different.

I was looking at this because I had a childhood friend that was always pudgy. He had flabby boobs and spare tire. Legs etc were normal. In and after puberty he still looked the same. He went on a diet and got very slender but still had fatty boobs and spare tire.
Saw him recently and gave him some aromasin and 200mg cyp. First cycle ever at 44 years old. He has been lifting and eating good food, bt I wouldn't say strict diet.
The fat is gone. WTF happened? Estrogen? As a child did he have estrogen issues combined with not making any test yet? Now he is bringing me cuban cigars,expensive liquor...shit I don't care for. It really affected him mentally to finally loose that pudge.
Anybody have a guess? I am kind of stumped. Had this all only happened post puberty I could understand it

http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/image/imagefly.cgi?cid=6013&width=300&height=300 C19H28O2

I was looking at this because I had a childhood friend that was always pudgy. He had flabby boobs and spare tire. Legs etc were normal. In and after puberty he still looked the same. He went on a diet and got very slender but still had fatty boobs and spare tire.
Saw him recently and gave him some aromasin and 200mg cyp. First cycle ever at 44 years old. He has been lifting and eating good food, bt I wouldn't say strict diet.
The fat is gone. WTF happened? Estrogen? As a child did he have estrogen issues combined with not making any test yet? Now he is bringing me cuban cigars,expensive liquor...shit I don't care for. It really affected him mentally to finally loose that pudge.
Anybody have a guess? I am kind of stumped. Had this all only happened post puberty I could understand it

I would say that if his test to estrogen ratio was way off, it is a damn good contributor to the condition he was in. Hormonal balance is such a big important thing to get right to have ideal body composition

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

His estro was probably genetically higher than a normal range. With the addition of test, his hormones basically leveled out properly and engaged all other processes to "fire" correctly enabling him to see the results that a higher test level can acquire.

His estro was probably genetically higher than a normal range. With the addition of test, his hormones basically leveled out properly and engaged all other processes to "fire" correctly enabling him to see the results that a higher test level can acquire.

Quite possible, because he was never tested. The puzzle is why was he also this way before he even had hormones.

There's actually a large amount of people in the population that have naturally higher levels of estrogen, and that often leads to more fat gain than normal, and people blaming it on their slow metabolism which actually isn't the case

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Maybe he taking any other types of medication as I know there are many that will elevate E levels such as minocicyllin for acne or even smoking weed. Diet and environment could also play a factor,

I would say estrogen yeah. No gyno issues though? Could've been cortisol too maybe. Perhaps he had stress issues as a kid, but my bet would be estrogen. I have a client that's like that but he has had gyno issues a bit too.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the hypothesis of genetically unbalanced test/estro was the main factor. The fat distribution and gyno are consistent with test/estro issue. And look, your solution put the balance in the right place. Doctors would just say "oh ma'am, just watch your son's diet and get him into some sport". I doubt they would order a hormone panel to a child for that.

The more I read around here, the more convinced I become the every doctor's diagnose should be guided by blood check for both disease and hormones.

I still, have some puberty gyno, it's no biggie, I was slim and muscular as a kid, I just had boobs to top it with, bahhh!

One of my kids I can see might be gyno inclined, something I'll keep an eye on.

I think the hypothesis of genetically unbalanced test/estro was the main factor. The fat distribution and gyno are consistent with test/estro issue. And look, your solution put the balance in the right place. Doctors would just say "oh ma'am, just watch your son's diet and get him into some sport". I doubt they would order a hormone panel to a child for that.

The more I read around here, the more convinced I become the every doctor's diagnose should be guided by blood check for both disease and hormones.

I still, have some puberty gyno, it's no biggie, I was slim and muscular as a kid, I just had boobs to top it with, bahhh!

One of my kids I can see might be gyno inclined, something I'll keep an eye on.

You are so right bro. It is fixed after a lifetime of being miserable. I would not say he had gyno but more of a flabby drooping fat deposit. He is taking the aromasin right now at 12.5mg DAY and looking and feeling really good.

Top Bottom