bannednutritionnapsgear eudomestic

Test Prop and TRT Blood Work

RickyPaul

Afternoon, all!

Second post as I am still learning.

My question is if I run test prop at say 100mg every other day, how long will it take for my blood work to reflect just my TRT dose of test cyp? For example I usually come in at about 850-900 total test, so I don't want to blast on prop and have it raise my number and have the doctor ask questions.

Just planning for a possible future blast. The more I read the more questions I have!

Thanks in advance!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
no way to know that for sure... probably a month or so but you cant depend on that... it could be more or less

awm

Isarms VIP
Afternoon, all!

Second post as I am still learning.

My question is if I run test prop at say 100mg every other day, how long will it take for my blood work to reflect just my TRT dose of test cyp? For example I usually come in at about 850-900 total test, so I don't want to blast on prop and have it raise my number and have the doctor ask questions.

Just planning for a possible future blast. The more I read the more questions I have!

Thanks in advance!

Its a shorter ester so as Dylan said could be as fast as 2-3 weeks but to be safe you should factor in at least a month.

How often does your Doctor test your blood? If its say every 6 months you could easily start right after your blood test, run the test prop blast for say 3 months, then drop it and by the time of your next blood test you would have a good 3 months to have it drop back to the TRT levels.

RickyPaul

I had to switch docs and they want Bloods every 3 months. Sucks, but my insurance works with this clinic. Might switch to pay out of pocket and find a new doc.

awm

Isarms VIP
I had to switch docs and they want Bloods every 3 months. Sucks, but my insurance works with this clinic. Might switch to pay out of pocket and find a new doc.

Oh man that sucks! Yea I mean maybe just run other compounds like primo, deca, eq, etc instead of more test?

RickyPaul

Oh man that sucks! Yea I mean maybe just run other compounds like primo, deca, eq, etc instead of more test?

I am blasting on NPP right now, planned for 8 weeks, and I am a week in right now. My concern is if I blast something for longer than 8 weeks, it may screw up something else on my labs that might make them ask questions. I'd like to try EQ, but that would have to be much longer than 8 weeks.

awm

Isarms VIP
I am blasting on NPP right now, planned for 8 weeks, and I am a week in right now. My concern is if I blast something for longer than 8 weeks, it may screw up something else on my labs that might make them ask questions. I'd like to try EQ, but that would have to be much longer than 8 weeks.

I mean the main thing they look for though is your test levels.

If the other compounds are not increasing your Test levels then you should be fine IMO.

I am not on TRT so I dont know what flags they look for but I have buddies that run other compounds with their TRT and havent heard them getting flagged for anything and taking away their TRT.

Anabolic Girl

Sometimes it takes up to a month, sometimes it takes a little less but also it can take longer so just keep an eye on it and don't in less than 1 month i would say

Slyder

They watch a several things. However sometime if you have labs come back they could have question. Then they might re do testing.that can buy some time in some cases. Example I had one come back with elevated liver. I knew it might. They wanted to re test just to find a pattern. I postponed it and did a liver cleanse and no problem since. Of course all doctors do things differently.
Good luck