napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test/Primo Cycle Final Review

i like option 3 to start... you can always bump to 350 if you are doing okay after 4-6 weeks at least... i would start with option 3 personally...

i like option 3 to start... you can always bump to 350 if you are doing okay after 4-6 weeks at least... i would start with option 3 personally...

Copy that.

So far Im feeling good w/ 350mg Test per week, but I will knock it down to 250mg. This is probably the best idea so I can gauge the water retention.
My face is the first place that bloats and as long as I keep my diet clean with minimal sodium intake, I seem to have it under control.

Slow, steady gains is what Im after here. I obviously have a lot of work ahead of me.

Thanks again for your help.

I actually like dosages right between the two for you. 300 each of test and Deca would be a great cycle

I actually like dosages right between the two for you. 300 each of test and Deca would be a great cycle

I can always give that a shot as well.

Start with 250mg each for two weeks and if bloat is minimal, increase to 300mg.

Crazy how 50mg can make a difference.

Also, I plan on extending my Test/Primo cycle to 18 weeks. I am going to run Deca for 12 (weeks 3-14). Im hoping this will allow enough time for the esters to clear before starting PCT weeks 21-25.

Also, I plan on extending my Test/Primo cycle to 18 weeks. I am going to run Deca for 12 (weeks 3-14). Im hoping this will allow enough time for the esters to clear before starting PCT weeks 21-25.

What is the reason for extending to 18 weeks? I'd stick with 16 personally

What is the reason for extending to 18 weeks? I'd stick with 16 personally

I purchased some more Test and Primo for another cycle next year and its enough for 20 weeks. I figure I can add two more weeks to this cycle so both cycles will be 18. I figure no reason to waste a few extra extra cc's of Primo. Primo seems to be safe enough to extend another two weeks. Really no other reason that that.

Change of Plans:

Well guys, I have to be honest with myself by admitting that I'm not ready (emotionally or physically) to run another AAS cycle like I originally planned. I overcame A LOT of Demons in my past and I'm feeling guilty diving head first right back into things. I am recently divorced and have gone Buck Wild! To be honest, I feel guilty knowing I am taking all this gear right now. I know with hard work and dedication I can achieve majority of the goals I am after, especially if I stick to something simple like low dose HGH and low dose Test

I started taking HGH a couple months ago and it has definitely made some old nagging injuries go away. I can finally do stuff in the gym that I haven't been able to do for years. I plan to continue taking HGH and I will also stick to 250mg Test/week. Ive gone to Testosterone Replacement Therapy Clinics but could never get a prescription because my test was always just above the minimum level in the normal range. I feel like running Test and HGH is honestly the best thing for me right now.

I'm already 3 weeks into the Primo and took 3/4cc of Deca yesterday, but I still have enough gear to run it in a stack at a later date if I decide it is something Im ready for.

Looking at the picture I posted, I see a lot of progress can be made on low dose test, HGH, and a super clean diet. I really don't need the extra stuff. Plus since its been 15 years since Ive last touched steroids, I am basically a Beginner again and should start with the basics.

Anyways, I just felt the need to share this incase it may help someone else down the road who could be in a similar situation.

I always go overboard with everything I do in life, and right now my health is not something I want to jeopardize and I definitely don't want to find myself abusing AAS like I have in the past. I need to do things the right way this time around.

I plan to run Test E at 250mg per week for 12 weeks. I may go to 350mg since thats where Im currently at and feeling good. I will do a 4 week PCT as originally planned. If I have a good recovery, I will consider running Test and Primo starting April/May 2018.

well let me say this... right here... you earned so much respect with this... it takes a real fucking man, i mean a real man to just admit and say what you did... you earned everyone's respect (not that you didn't have it) and mine in a major way man

well let me say this... right here... you earned so much respect with this... it takes a real fucking man, i mean a real man to just admit and say what you did... you earned everyone's respect (not that you didn't have it) and mine in a major way man

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I hurt a lot of people in the past and the thought of possibly hurting them again is eating away at me. Plus, I want to feel good about my progress and not think to myself that I took the easy way out.

HGH is definitely needed because of the stupid ass injuries that keep creeping up on me. My tendons and ligaments feel so much stronger and less stressed after a heavy workout. My body feels so much better right now. My sex drive has been shit the last 5 years or so which is one of the reasons that led to my divorce so I definitely want to run low dose test to see how I respond. Plus I think it'll help me work through some plateaus in the gym as well. But I honestly don't need anything more than that right now.

I want to look in the mirror and feel proud of myself. Plus I wanna be healthy during my retirement years. I run calls with EMS here in Vegas a few times a year and you can definitely tell who has taken care of themselves and who has beat themselves to shit all their life. I want to enjoy my retirement years not be bed ridden in a hospital. Im still young at 35 years old, but old enough that I need to take all of this into consideration.

Change of Plans:

Well guys, I have to be honest with myself by admitting that I'm not ready (emotionally or physically) to run another AAS cycle like I originally planned. I overcame A LOT of Demons in my past and I'm feeling guilty diving head first right back into things. I am recently divorced and have gone Buck Wild! To be honest, I feel guilty knowing I am taking all this gear right now. I know with hard work and dedication I can achieve majority of the goals I am after, especially if I stick to something simple like low dose HGH and low dose Test

I started taking HGH a couple months ago and it has definitely made some old nagging injuries go away. I can finally do stuff in the gym that I haven't been able to do for years. I plan to continue taking HGH and I will also stick to 250mg Test/week. Ive gone to Testosterone Replacement Therapy Clinics but could never get a prescription because my test was always just above the minimum level in the normal range. I feel like running Test and HGH is honestly the best thing for me right now.

I'm already 3 weeks into the Primo and took 3/4cc of Deca yesterday, but I still have enough gear to run it in a stack at a later date if I decide it is something Im ready for.

Looking at the picture I posted, I see a lot of progress can be made on low dose test, HGH, and a super clean diet. I really don't need the extra stuff. Plus since its been 15 years since Ive last touched steroids, I am basically a Beginner again and should start with the basics.

Anyways, I just felt the need to share this incase it may help someone else down the road who could be in a similar situation.

I always go overboard with everything I do in life, and right now my health is not something I want to jeopardize and I definitely don't want to find myself abusing AAS like I have in the past. I need to do things the right way this time around.

I plan to run Test E at 250mg per week for 12 weeks. I may go to 350mg since thats where Im currently at and feeling good. I will do a 4 week PCT as originally planned. If I have a good recovery, I will consider running Test and Primo starting April/May 2018.
Its very refreshing to see someone like yourself come to your senses and make smart rational decisions about your future. I really think that's a smart move bro, and I really respect you taking the time to think this out and make the right choice

Its very refreshing to see someone like yourself come to your senses and make smart rational decisions about your future. I really think that's a smart move bro, and I really respect you taking the time to think this out and make the right choice

Thank you and I very much appreciate the help both you and Dylan gave me.

I was so excited about running this cycle, but deep down I knew it wasn't right...at least not at this particular time. I don't have a competition I am preparing for and I haven't reached my natural potential. I just wanted to look better as fast as I could.

I can justify the lose dose HGH and Test, but nothing more than that. Hell even 250mg of test/week is probably more than I truly need, but Im going to stick with it.

Honestly, the mass shooting here in Vegas has been in the back of my mind. My ex wife was there during the shooting. Luckily she didn't get hurt, but she is mentally pretty messed up. She is a very good looking girl and has always been so critical of herself. She complains about every single scratch on her skin, pimple that pops up, or new wrinkle she finds...when in reality her skin is damn near flawless. Im hoping this event will help her forget those little insignificant things in life and appreciate how good looking she is, appreciate her good health, and to simply be alive. But....as Im telling her this, I am jabbing myself with steroids I don't need. So, I started feeling like a hypocrite. Events like that are horrible and Ive never had anything like that touch so close to home. It definitely makes you re-evaluate what is important in life and what is not.

Last edited:
Thank you and I very much appreciate the help both you and Dylan gave me.

I was so excited about running this cycle, but deep down I knew it wasn't right...at least not at this particular time. I don't have a competition I am preparing for and I haven't reached my natural potential. I just wanted to look better as fast as I could.

I can justify the lose dose HGH and Test, but nothing more than that. Hell even 250mg of test/week is probably more than I truly need, but Im going to stick with it.

Honestly, the mass shooting here in Vegas has been in the back of my mind. My ex wife was there during the shooting. Luckily she didn't get hurt, but she is mentally pretty messed up. She is a very good looking girl and has always been so critical of herself. She complains about every single scratch on her skin, pimple that pops up, or new wrinkle she finds...when in reality her skin is damn near flawless. Im hoping this event will help her forget those little insignificant things in life and appreciate how good looking she is, appreciate her good health, and to simply be alive. But....as Im telling her this, I am jabbing myself with steroids I don't need. So, I started feeling like a hypocrite. Events like that are horrible and Ive never had anything like that touch so close to home. It definitely makes you re-evaluate what is important in life and what is not.
Absolutely bro. Sometimes things in life open our eyes to the big picture, and help guide us into making better decisions. I've dealt with a lot of that myself, even recently with my family so I can totally relate to that

Top Bottom