napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Test eq and deca. Questions

bromants

Not a cycle I'm doing just wanting to clear up and understand it well. I do plan on doing it in the future just not sure how to go about it nor when I'll be.

Is it pointless doing an 8 week cycle?
Test e or cyp 1-8 400-600 mg ew
Eq 1-8 600mg ew
Deca 1-8 250-300 ew

Since it isn't a long cycle should I take test p in the beginning or no?
I have heard it's a good combination I'm busy not sure how it should be ran together.
I know equipoise needs to be 16 weeks but is it pointless to run only 8? If so what's a good alternative for it? Not like tren trying to get dht levels in good range.??
Thank you

If you want a 8 week cycle you might as well just do a test and dbol cycle. Both deca and eq take a long time to build up in your system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a cycle I'm doing just wanting to clear up and understand it well. I do plan on doing it in the future just not sure how to go about it nor when I'll be.

Is it pointless doing an 8 week cycle?
Test e or cyp 1-8 400-600 mg ew
Eq 1-8 600mg ew
Deca 1-8 250-300 ew

Since it isn't a long cycle should I take test p in the beginning or no?
I have heard it's a good combination I'm busy not sure how it should be ran together.
I know equipoise needs to be 16 weeks but is it pointless to run only 8? If so what's a good alternative for it? Not like tren trying to get dht levels in good range.??
Thank you

Yes, 8 weeks is pointless.

There's a million alternatives, depends on you, your goals....

For those compounds it's completely pointless to do an 8 week cycle. If you want to do a short cycle you need short esters

Why do you only want 8 weeks when cycling I like to run then a good length because doing all the right pct and recovery it's a long road to me 8 weeks is so dumb .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom