napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test E and Rad-140 cycle

Besides my eye twitching which I?ve realized is a side from drinking too many fuckin rockstars. Had to cut down on my caffeine. Everything is legit and I?ve cut some bad weight and I?m definitely fucking through the
Roof w gains and motivation. Plus my
Libido r now fuckkkkkkk. All hopped to with nothing to stick it in. And I?m currently out of town for next few months and only see my ol? lady once a month ffs. I want to cheat on her
So badddd. Fuckin trying real hard not to. Ordered a punk ass pocket
Pussy so I don?t ruin my life. Tired
Of whacking off lmfao. Everything?s good to go tho very happy

your over drinking energy drinks and then you wonder why you are twitching? i must be in the fucking twilight zone the past two years because common sense was low, i give you that, but its completely disappeared anymore

Yah well I shot up black tar heroin for 30 years of my life and did not think I had a problem. I was incarcerated for 17 years and I used to think it was their fault. Yah common sense is not my strong suit bruh

Yah well I shot up black tar heroin for 30 years of my life and did not think I had a problem. I was incarcerated for 17 years and I used to think it was their fault. Yah common sense is not my strong suit bruh

yeah well i fucked up a ton too when i was younger without common sense but after mistakes like that, people tend to learn "bruh" thats all... just be careful ...

Top Bottom