napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test cyp for recomp

Dean

Hi good people of the isarms forum, I hope everybody is doing well and achieving there goals.its been awhile since my last post but I've haven't gone anywhere I've just been reading and learning. Ok I did a sarms cycle what I found to be excellent, I dropped 15lb in weight and put on a bit of muscle and I would love to do another sarms cycle but since that time there almost double the cost and a twelve week stack would cost me more than I can afford but I think I'm ready to start an anabolic cycle for the first time. I'm gonna go test cyp 350mg per week via pharmacom including the AI,Cycle support, hcg, and a full pct. the whole cycle will be gemelli certified. The problem I have is I can't find any info on the web to say that test cyp is good for my goal which is basically a recomp. All I read is how good it is for size and it's not really what I'm after it's more recovery and fat loss as I don't want to get a lot bigger just leaner. Don't worry people my diet is and will be pretty tuned year round.
Any information will be highly appreciated
Many thanks
Dean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can test in any way... clearly test on its own is not the best recomp cycle on the planet but you can still get in a recomp with it... its going to come down to you figuring out your macros in terms of how much size test allows you to gain while possibly being in a small caloric deficit or at maintenance... when you add other compounds, it will make things easier... you could add another sarm like s4 which would definitely help this and that would be okay as long as you are not using multiple steroids on your first cycle...

Thank you mr gemelli it's been awhile, wishing you all the best on your recovery my friend, I never miss a video and looking forward to more of your work. It's my first cycle so it's test only my man I'm hoping to get the results I want

Thank you mr gemelli it's been awhile, wishing you all the best on your recovery my friend, I never miss a video and looking forward to more of your work. It's my first cycle so it's test only my man I'm hoping to get the results I want
awesome brother... thank you for the wishes and for the support... i truly appreciate it bro... good luck with your cycle

Test only can do a lot for you. Your results as far as fat loss while adding muscle can be achieved by dieting the right way

Top Bottom