napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test Cyp and EQ

andlearn

Hey Dylan I’ve been watching your videos for the past couple weeks and I find them very informative and trustworthy. I made the mistake of starting my cycle slightly preemptive, and I should have been more prepared with my PCT. I have a guy that can get me whatever I need for my PCT, but I would like your opinion on what to use. My blood work before I started my cycle showed that my estradiol was slightly high and my testosterone naturally was 640. My biggest concern at this point is that when I go to post cycle or when I get deep into my cycle my estradiol will be abnormally high. As of right now I have only taken two injections 1 mL of EQ and 1 mL of test cypionate. Two times. I’d greatly appreciate your input on how to proceed. I planned on finishing out this cycle using my PCT and then doing another cycle under the guidance of Dr. Todd Lee. He recommended that I stop completely taking my test injections and for me to start taking his product Thors hammer while I continue to train off gear and he would set me up with a cycle using Anavar, And then eventually NPP/Deca. I’d like another opinion which is why I have decided to contact you. Thanks in advance -Glenn 29 190 5’11” BF was 15% But I put on a bit the past few weeks maybe 18 now.

i would not do one thing he told you at all... i would stop right now as well... it doesnt sound like you really know what you are doing and thats fine, you are here to learn but you shouldnt be using anything without much more knowledge on them... stop right now before its too late.. at this point, it will be fine to stop right where you are...

Top Bottom