bannednutritionnapsgear

Test 400

gian

Hey buddy can you make a video on Test 400 I would really like to know what your thoughts are.

It’s basically like Sustanon 250, but with a higher concentration... 400mg/ml... I don’t really see any advantages.. it probably hurts like hell too...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
there's nothing to say about it... its just a higher concentration test that will hurt worse than other forms due to the high concentration... its still just test... its not as though its better than other forms or special

Mark Diesel

I am using test e 500mg ml and i can tell you that was a mistake. I'm getting used to it slowly, but man does this shit hurt lol. Ive used 300mg/ml before this, that hurt getting used to, and i was used to it by the time i started test 500. I'm not sure ill ever be able to inject it alone and not have a dead muscle unless i mix it with deca or equipoise. If you're a virgin to injections, stay away from that, it will not be fun. If I did that high of a concentration my first go at the needle, I might have thought I did something wrong and walked into a clinic to get checked out. Use 250, maybe 300 to start, maybe 400 after you get used to that. good luck, make sure your PCT is in order Dylan has a great video of it up on youtube.

james88

If you choose to run such a concentration I've found loading the barrel with b12 tends to make the pip a little more tolerable

RickRock

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
Hey buddy can you make a video on Test 400 I would really like to know what your thoughts are.
Watch the video on testosterone. It's the same shit with a higher concentration per ml.

300mg ibuprofen is the same as 200mg ibuprofen. There's just more per tablet