napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol half life and dosing

klausisbad

So i see 16 hours is half life on tbol, and dylan said 60 mg is ideal. Is it better to split the dosage to maintain blood levels, or take the full 60 before the gym to get the best out of it?

I split tbol 1/2 morning, 1/2 night/bedtime

splitting is going to make more stable blood levels always of course

So i see 16 hours is half life on tbol, and dylan said 60 mg is ideal. Is it better to split the dosage to maintain blood levels, or take the full 60 before the gym to get the best out of it?
Always split your oral doses to get a much more even and stable blood concentration

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thats what i figured with splitting, but i know some people like dbol and var before the gym because it gives a better pump. Of course the half lifes of those are way shorter than 16 hours.

Thats what i figured with splitting, but i know some people like dbol and var before the gym because it gives a better pump. Of course the half lifes of those are way shorter than 16 hours.

I still split DBOL too. 1/2 dbol couple hours preworkout. 1/2 before bed

remember you want to be more anabolic when you sleep too, that's where the gainz are made

Right on. I guess my big question is then, splitting it to where you take at night as well, does it keep you awake or mess with sleep at all?

I still split DBOL too. 1/2 dbol couple hours preworkout. 1/2 before bed

remember you want to be more anabolic when you sleep too, that's where the gainz are made
That's what I do..I take my thyroid meds in morning then 4hra later I take 1/2dbol..and then at night I'll take other half ( usually about 8 hrs after 1st half

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Right on. I guess my big question is then, splitting it to where you take at night as well, does it keep you awake or mess with sleep at all?

never heard of anyone having an issue with that before. it never bothers my sleep personally. it will probably make sleep better being on cycle

Top Bottom