napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol and high blood pressure

nscyzory

started my cycle today with test eq and tbol and after taking 3rd 10mg dose i felt my blood pressure was high , measured is and it was 160/100....what to do to lower the it?

bro, you cannot take oral steroids without protection... what do you honestly expect? its a methylated oral steroid... of course one of the things its going to hurt is your bp... you need hawtorne berries and coq10 for starters to help get it down but you may want to lower the dose or layoff a bit

Orals steroids are known to raise blood pressure. You ALWAYS NEED CYCLE SUPPORT on the,

i am taking cycle support 2 servings and organ shield also 2 servings , plus additional hawthorn berry at night before sleep....its my first day so maybe it will get better

your bp would not spike in ONE day on an oral steroid so there is definitely something else going on

What kind of condition are you in as far as height weight and bodyfat? Those with higher bodyfat are more susceptible to BP issues, especially if your diet isn't competely on point and your lipid values start getting out of whack

i am 5'8" 245lbs with around 11-12% bf...my diet is on point ...eating lots of vegetables, fruits also garlic , ginger and turmeric , cayenne pepper and apple cider vinegar..... 300grams of protein and around 300-400 cars with 150grams of healthy fats.....nothing processed or fried .....i had bloating problem for a long time and checking my allergies for diary and seeds this week cause all the time after i eat it i feel wired....

In addition to Coq10 and Hawthorne Berry I also use Celery seed extract and Beet root juice every morning and it makes a world of difference for me.

Best supplement noones ever heard of, takes a few days for body to get used to but crushes BP issues. Oleuropein, comes from Olive leaf extract, this is the brand I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B010YH0BS4/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is the strongest and purest version of the supplement I could find, I've never ever used a more potent polyphenol. Awesome for lipids too.

What exactly do you mean by "takes a few days for body to get used to..."?

Are there sides the first couple days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly do you mean by "takes a few days for body to get used to..."?

Are there sides the first couple days?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, a couple. Main thing is that the polyphenols are so strong that it kills a lot of gut bacteria and until the body flushes out the bad bacteria from the system you feel like you caught the flu for about 12 hours. After that you actually feel rejuvenated. The other initial feeling, and maybe it's related, is you feel kind of wired and flushed the first few times you take it. You get past all of that after 3-4 days of 1 in the morning and one in the afternoon. After a couple weeks my bp dropped 10 points systolic and 6 points diastolic. Now I'm about 3 months in, and it dropped 25 points systolic and 15 points diastolic.

Hey bro just reading this and something doesn't add up. Did you previously have BP issues? On any other meds? What is your cycle experience? There are so many causes to increases in BP from allergic reactions to panic attacks...You need start answering some basic questions for yourself and then lay off certain supps or AAS if you feel they could be the contributor in this all. Go see a doc to be on the safe side. If was me I would stop re think my game plan. Good luck bro.

Top Bottom