napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

T lvls doubled!?

I know I'm new to this forum but it really sucks that people don't or don't know to do their research and where to look and just throw some random shit into there body. Just be careful man. That is not normal at all. With every pro there is a con and nothing is side effect free. There is so much information here alone from people with decades of experience. Nobody is trying to get anyone hurt that is for sure. I'd watch for other sides and stop taking the "sarms".

I know I'm new to this forum but it really sucks that people don't or don't know to do their research and where to look and just throw some random shit into there body. Just be careful man. That is not normal at all. With every pro there is a con and nothing is side effect free. There is so much information here alone from people with decades of experience. Nobody is trying to get anyone hurt that is for sure. I'd watch for other sides and stop taking the "sarms".
in fairness, his post is very vague and we dont know what exactly the situation even is but i do agree in general with your post

Top Bottom